Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well Im screwed :(

TOYTACO

Reaction score
the same thing happening to my 08 w/ 4100 miles... the clutch "blew" apart from outer ring.... they replaced it with warranty and the new one that they put in start slipping and i didnt even put 100 miles on it! I went back and they are gonna warranty it again and possible pay the difference for a stage 4 clutch and lightened flywheel! good luck bro

hrspwr236

Reaction score
that sucks, hopefully they will take care of that for you, for such low miles that is crazy

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
How long do clutch repairs usually take from the dealer?

I'm going out of town for 6 days, but I want to get my throwout bearing checked out before I leave on Wednesday.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
DAMN V......been givin that clutch hell hugh?:laugh:

Get that RR to the dealership and get it fixed!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Actually, I dont do burnouts, I just accelerate fast....Im wondering, should I take out the URD s/s??? I dont want any flack about it, and any other tips? Im hoping for some sort of rental or loaner as I need a vehicle for work....even if i ihave to pay half Ill do it....Im having no luck with the truck lately :(

XRangel

Reaction score
Dman I so glad I read this forum today....My clucth just went out last night and at 2809 miles on an 09!! unfreakin beleiveable, I had it towed late last night and they are checking it now, but a lady there said that I might have to pay for it....well now I have ammunition to fight back with.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Actually, I dont do burnouts, I just accelerate fast....Im wondering, should I take out the URD s/s??? I dont want any flack about it, and any other tips? Im hoping for some sort of rental or loaner as I need a vehicle for work....even if i ihave to pay half Ill do it....Im having no luck with the truck lately :(

I would take it off, just in case.

Call and add rental car to your insurance, then drop it when you don't need it....:biggrin:

Dman I so glad I read this forum today....My clucth just went out last night and at 2809 miles on an 09!! unfreakin beleiveable, I had it towed late last night and they are checking it now, but a lady there said that I might have to pay for it....well now I have ammunition to fight back with.

really. That sucks!! WTF is goin on with all these new trannies? Don't here much about clutches going out on the 05s.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with the service tech for Lakeside Toyota in Metairie, LA!!! And I was just informed that it will be warranteed, along with my rental and tow!!! Im stoked!!!! They told me they will order the parts Monday and I will find out from there what goes on next. :top: Score one for Donny Dorko!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
How long do clutch repairs usually take from the dealer?

I'm going out of town for 6 days, but I want to get my throwout bearing checked out before I leave on Wednesday.

when they did my throwout bearing it was in for the day. hope that helps.

T

Tony

I had mine towed directly to the dealership when it went out with 6000 miles on it. They did not say anything about the s/s. Gave me a rental and fixed the clutch all under warrenty.

Weasle

Reaction score
Sheet man...have toyota look at the pressure plates...SAME exact thing happened to my new 09 at 2400 miles...cept i could creep if i just let it start to pull, other then that...nothin...just grindin and clickin...hope you got a warranty bro...best of luck

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
im in new orleans... and i am calling it a night... go so fked up lastnite..

and now im sick.. dizzy...

i met venomous_X ill post pics later of me in n.o

Top Bottom