Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wet Okole loose Fit?

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
i just got my wet okoles ... went to costa mesa and ordered em ... well my question is ... the bottom cover has a tight fit ... but the back support is loose ... is that normal ... if not how can i make it a tight fit? :dontknow:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
what do you mean by loose? When you move around in it, does it shift? Or loose as in it doesn't conform to the seat? If it moves around when you sit in it, then you probably got the fit. If it doesn't conform to the seat, give it time and it will. Luckily for us...there is a guy who works and installs them here in Hawaii who is an XR owner. He checks here every once in a while. Maybe he can help you.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
loose meaning ... when i sit down it conforms to the seats ... and when i get up ... you can see it raising back forward ... its like a pillow ... when you put your head on it ... it compresses ... and when you get up it decompresses ... was that confusing MORT??? :laugh:

DBX83

Reaction score
what material are the covers made from?

DBX83

Reaction score
My experience is mostly with leather but whenever the tacoma had a fit issue it was always with the lower back portion. it had a tendency to look like it was stretched between two points or even pulled forward. To fix this, i would grab at the forward outer seems and hand roll the material around the inner foam as if you were trying to pull more material to the front. this and sometimes a little heat would always make for a quick fix.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you just got the covers, did they send you the larger 07 seat covers? The 05 & 06 have a smaller seat...

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
If you just got the covers, did they send you the larger 07 seat covers? The 05 & 06 have a smaller seat...

I Went to the shop in Costa mesa and ordered them ... the guy got all the information ... i waited 2 weeks for them

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hey! Where are all the Hawaiians? They should be "LMAO" at the title of this thread!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
loose meaning ... when i sit down it conforms to the seats ... and when i get up ... you can see it raising back forward ... its like a pillow ... when you put your head on it ... it compresses ... and when you get up it decompresses ... was that confusing MORT??? :laugh:

Hey bro! That is totally normal. it will adjust and conform to your seat. Mine were the same way. These are the best seat covers you will ever own! :top:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
hawaiian braddah "LMAO" here... whos calling?

Top Bottom