Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you think about this?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
You are in big trouble if you get caught by the po po using that thing :dontknow:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Get busted big time if caught impersonating a cop/emergency/service vehicle!

rx-runner

Reaction score
oh no, thats not a very smart idea, if caught thats a felony

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aside from the "impersonating an officer" offense, it's $500! :stupid: Buy yourself a URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator... you'll get much more satisfaction out of that. :top:

rx-runner

Reaction score
Aside from the "impersonating an officer" offense, it's $500! :stupid: Buy yourself a URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator... you'll get much more satisfaction out of that. :top:

what the man said

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
wtf!?... you're trippin :bird:

Go get your wheels powdercoated and stop procrastinating!!! :laugh:
I went and checked with Quality Powdercoating on 40th St. & Broadway today. They told me 100 bux a wheel. :top: (Maybe a few extra for masking).

Hitman

Reaction score
wtf!?... you're trippin :bird:

Go get your wheels powdercoated and stop procrastinating!!! :laugh:
I went and checked with Quality Powdercoating on 40th St. & Broadway today. They told me 100 bux a wheel. :top: (Maybe a few extra for masking).

lol stop procrastinating :laugh: I know its something I do too ofthen LOL

100 buxs a wheel nice hmmmmm going to have to schedule an appointment soon :top: and thats pretty close by about a half hour away.

Hitman

Reaction score

Why not get both :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and have a much more statisfaction LOL

Anywayz a fine did cross my mind but it would look awesome an xrunner as a cop vehicle :adore: :adore: :adore: All I will need is a sticker that says "To pursue and Enslave" :rock: :rock: :laugh: :laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
The address of the place is 4030 E. Broadway Rd. Suite 802 (Phx, 85042) if you're serious. The guy I talked to when I went was Mike, the shop manager.

http://www.qualitypowdercoating.com/phoenix/contact_info.php

The reason I went today was to see if I could get my chromies powdercoated but one of em has a freakin dent.:motz: So my options now are: keep em like they are and get new tires for them, replace the dented wheel then powdercoat the set then get new tires, OR... just take a L and sell em for cheap. I might as well just sell them for enough to get me a double din :hmmmm2:.

Hitman

Reaction score
hmmm you think they can make that wheel idea a reality??? but Once I saw those bronzed wheels I dont know LOLOLOL here I go again procrastinating :laugh: :laugh:

I say fix that dent it cant be much can it :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: ?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
hmmm you think they can make that wheel idea a reality??? but Once I saw those bronzed wheels I dont know LOLOLOL here I go again procrastinating :laugh: :laugh:

I say fix that dent it cant be much can it :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: ?

Can't fix a dent on the lip of a chrome wheel. It would have to be stripped, repaired and rechromed, which costs WAY more than a new one.

They do custom masking and I tried to explain to Mike what you planned on doing and he said yes it is possible. He couldn't tell me how much extra it costs for the masking though. Bronze has been done before... BE DIFFERENT, lol. If my truck was black I would have probably already stole your idea :biggrin:

Top Bottom