what kind of plastic?

Discussion in 'Stock Exterior' started by itsmeehteo, Apr 4, 2018.

1. itsmeehteo

itsmeehteo Member

does anyone have a definite answer on what our bodykits plastic is? need to buy welding rods to reweld tabs tried searching but no answer, thanks in advance

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

I'd love to know the answer as well...

3. autobodyX

autobodyX Active Member

Fairly certain that it’s a TPO and TEO blend. Standard for the Japanese made vehicle parts.

Kevin S. likes this.
  4. Arcenik

Arcenik Member

Fuzor 100ez heat set, this is some of the best stuff. I have used this to repair lots of bumpers and my own body kit tabs. I used this in our body shop for many years, its heat set so you have a lot of time to work with it. You don't need the tips or the gun just use a screw driver to evenly dispense and mix with a plastic spreader.