Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What to use? need to switch polishes, wax, etc.

rich017

Reaction score
Well my very large stash of Meguiars wax, polish, etc.. is starting to get much smaller than it was.

I like Meguiars but I want to switch to zaino, sonus or something else. I am not sure what to switch to. A few weeks ago I bought the Porter Cable UDM (beefed up 7424)

Tell me your favorite brand and the swirl, removers, polish and wax that you like the most from that company. The meguiars polish I use is a Bitch and impossible to remove for some reason also.

I would like something that is easy to use with the PC and gives great results on the paint.

Thanks! Input will be appreciated

Wayne R

Reaction score
I like.........

PINNACLE

All their products work very well......

My favorites (the ones I use the most):

Souveran Wax
Crystal Mist
Gel Wheel Cleaner
Black Onyx Tire Gel

www.pinnaclewax.com

rich017

Reaction score
I have looked at pinnacle before. Seems pretty good.

Completely forgot about Adams. How long does the Adams seem to last and does it attract dust?

Coupe

Reaction score
The butter wax is short lived. I would say 3 months.

Deviant

Reaction score
Collinite # 845 Liquid Wax or Collinite #476. It's a great wax that withstands a lot for a long time (couple months) It makes the paint reflective and fairly slick.

P21s Original / P21s 100% are good waxes. Adds a lot of depth and a decent slickness. Doesn't last very long though.

Clearkote Red Machine Glaze. Enhances the paint and is a good pre wax base.

Clearkote Carnabue Moose Wax. Adds a lot of depth and reflectiveness. Doesn't last to long thoughl

Top Bottom