Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What up homies! Haha

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Heys what's up?!? I'll be flying into Philly tomorrow, then headed over to Jersey for a few days maybe try to wander over to New York. Never been to this part of the country, is there anything I should look for or going on?

Jon

crzyhawaiian808

Reaction score
Not sure what you’re gonna do there but If you haven’t tried shake shack yet its pretty good burger place. Hoagies and/or philly cheese steaks is good (if you order anything other than cheese whiz they’ll make fun of you lol). King of Prussia mall is huge in philly. Eastern state penitentiary is a cool tour. Rocky balboa stairs you can run up. Never been to New Jersey. New York has tons of stuff and places to eat. In New York look for the halal guys the chicken gyro combo plate is BOMB. Restaurant raclette i highly recommend eating. Katz deli is known for pastrami sandwich (its huge).

markgt531

Reaction score
i agree with the halal in NYC, unfortunately they stopped serving lamb which was really good. They jus have beef still good tho, besides that there are lots to do NJ/NY, you got kpot, korean bbq, etc depends what you like to do, other than that ..bundle up lol. enjoY!

Top Bottom