Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What would clean...

lenie03

Reaction score
Hey what would clean out the bed of my truck so it's black again? I try just washing it with soap and water but the dust from my driveway never gets out and it bugs me. I live down a gravel road and with the cover on my bed the rain doesn't wash it dust out. Any suggestions on how i can clean it?

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
i could use the same advice... seems like once anything gets in the back, it does NOT want to leave

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I used some pledge. my driveway is like 1/4 mile long and gravel so its gets really dirty but it makes the bed really slippery i would love to hear some more ideas though

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Use some 303 aerospace and lots of it. It will bring the black back and provide some UV protection too.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
This stuff does wonders :top:

everythingautomotive_1997_10618667

lenie03

Reaction score
i can't read it small of print steven. what does the bottle say?

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I use armorall. Works really well. Keeps it clean for a long time.

HiTek21

Reaction score
I second Aerospace 303 since you have a lid

XDsm

Reaction score
I use the Meguiars #40 as well. Works REALLY good. Gets the bed back to black without feeling oily and slick. I'll tell you though wiping down the bed is a PITA especially when its hot outside:motz: I do it once a month.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
You should have said something Lenie.. I have this stuff
everythingautomotive_1997_10618667

Next time i wash and wax your truck i'll spray out the bed for you

wshsbears

Reaction score
use some simple green and a rough brush the first time u do it to get every little thing out of there and spend some quality time with it, then use the vinyl and rubber conditioner to make it stay clean. the simple green will be fine trickling down ur bumper when u spray out the bed after scrubbing, but i would recommend at least putting some wax on the painted spots it touches.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I use armorall. Works really well. Keeps it clean for a long time.

Makes the surface worst in my opinion, nothing will stay in one place, it makes the bed super slipery:thumpdown:, it make look clean but dont hink about standing in the back

Top Bottom