Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whats up with XRU?? database error

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
not sure if i am the lone one on this but logging in from my phone, my buddies house, work and finally home every now and again the page fails to load and says database error......:dontknow:

blu xr

Reaction score
i was wondering the same thing? happened 3-4 times....just got on.

kayo808

Reaction score
Your not the only one. I tried on my phone like couple times i kept getting that error message too but now it seems fine

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
The web site is on. You can blame IRENE for it

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep us updated on this. If it continues I'll make sure we look into it further. :top:

J

JDUB916

I thought it was only me, but about once a day, I cant connect to XRU, it sits and tries and IE eventually craps out. Its not just 1 thread, its the entire forum URL. It lasts for about 10 mins max, but sometimes comes back and responds after a few minutes of downtime. I know its not me, or anything in between, as I do tech support and there is nothing else going on. Just passing on my experience for an FYI

Spyder327

Reaction score
I actually get a notification every time someone receives this error. It's typically just errors with hosting which happens from time to time (though more so lately it seems).

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I actually get a notification every time someone receives this error. It's typically just errors with hosting which happens from time to time (though more so lately it seems).

Better you than me... Sounds like you're getting quite the collection of e-mails.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I get that error probably once a week

I figured it was updates or something and i just try back a few hrs later

bangbang

Reaction score
yea ive been getting that the last couple of days when i try to get on with my phone. i thought it was just me thats why i didnt say anything. im kinda glad its not just me i was bout to go complain to my phone provider cause my phone is brand new.

Murderface

Reaction score
Yup happens to me also. Figured it was my internets but then any other website opens no problemo.

Top Bottom