Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheel/Tire Recall

Limitless

Reaction score
Just got a letter in the mail saying that some of the TRD wheel and tire packages are under recall. Does anyone know if this applies to the XR rims? If so that sucks cause mine are PC'd.

Non-Compliance B0B - Certain 2008 through 2011 Model Year Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Tacoma and Tundra Vehicles Equipped with Toyota-Recommended Light Truck tires and TRD Accessory Wheel

Code: B0B

Memo
This is an important Non-Compliance Recall. It covers certain 2008 through 2011 model year Land Cruiser, Tacoma, Sequoia and Tundra vehicles on which both TRD Accessory Wheels and Toyota-recommended Light Truck (LT) tires were installed prior to the delivery of the vehicle to the first purchaser. These accessory wheels and tires were installed as a Post Production Option (PPO) by Toyota Motor Sales USA (TMS) or as a Dealer Installed Option (DIO). Vehicles with these accessory wheels and tires do not meet the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) telltale illumination requirements specified in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 138 because the telltale will not start illuminating illuminate at the inflation pressure specified by the standard.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
This will not apply to the X-Runner stock rims.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
X-Runner wheels aren't TRD wheels so there isn't anything to worry about lol

Limitless

Reaction score
Sounds good, just wanted to be sure before I ignore the letter. I was ready to rip into the dealer and have them give me new powdercoated rims to replace the stock ones if so lol.

Edgeman

Reaction score
We also don't run "truck" tires. These are high-performance automobile tires.

Top Bottom