Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When will my luck change

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
Well guys like the title says i dont know when my luck will change. just a few days ago i got into my third accident in 6 months. First one a dodge ram hit me in the rear bumber on the passenger side and his insurnce company couldnt get ahold of the guy so luckly they took responsibility and covered it, second one i was in work and i came out to go to lunch and my tail light on the same side as before is layin on the ground (hit and run) that one came out of pocket cause my deduct is 1000 and the work was only 1200 , the third one was last week im stoped at a red light and a young guy hit me ON THE SAME SIDE AGAIN:motz:, we were in the middle of a major road so i told him to pull into a parking lot, and we did. after we got out and looked at the damage i was sitting in my truck lookin thru paper work gettin all the things out i needed, i was in a parking spot and he was parked behind me and as i was sitting in my truck i look over and the little bastard is haulin ass out the parking lot, by the time i got my frantic girlfriend to close the passenger door and got out the parking lot he was gone:motz:, so theres another out of pocket repair, so in the past six months ive had 3 accidents and non of which were my fault and two were hit and runs so there out of pocket. my thing is i drive a BRIGHT red truck its not like i dont stick out so why do people keep hitting it? and i want to keep the X so bad but if i keep gettin hit i think ima have to let her go:thumbdown: but ima hold on as long as i can because she is almost paid off.

sorry for the rant guys but i could really use some good luck these days

Scarface

Reaction score
Humans are attractex to big bright shiny red objects.

Edgeman

Reaction score
Hope you reported that last accident to the police as a hit & run. That dude needs a little time in lock up!

GR6RR

Reaction score
Sorry for your luck dude! When my luck is sour, I shave my head and rid of the sour road I'm headed on. Just a thought. Hope it all turns around for you.

PS. The little kid should get a couple lashes cable wire to his arse.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
wow....sorry to hear that bro....thats why i always take pics of the person or tape their and my car immediatelly because thats happened to me too had 2 more ppl hit me after that and when i came out with my phone taping the thing they knew not to f with me....ppl just need to man up and pay for their mistakes.

cowards :motz:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
wow bad luck indeed! sorry to hear man. i hope you got the guys license plate

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
thanks guys but i definitely did a report with the cops on the last guy, but he had T0tags so i wasnt able to get a good look at all the numbers but i gave them a good discription of the car but i dout they will do anything. im arounf the area where it happened alot so hopefully i run into his car and him
:eek:verkill:

roy365

Reaction score
NEVER EVER move your vehicle in an accident before the police show up, unless you are on private property. That should be common sense I thought? Next thing I would suggest is to immediately get a tag number and good description. You do have shitty luck, but a few proactive steps will ensure you dont get screwed again by people like this last incident.

Grab your cell phone.....snap pics. Have a pistol handy if they try to bail. Folks are shady and will bail on your ass if they dont have insurance.

redarkx

Reaction score
roy365 said:
NEVER EVER move your vehicle in an accident before the police show up, unless you are on private property. That should be common sense I thought? Next thing I would suggest is to immediately get a tag number and good description. You do have shitty luck, but a few proactive steps will ensure you dont get screwed again by people like this last incident.

Grab your cell phone.....snap pics. Have a pistol handy if they try to bail. Folks are shady and will bail on your ass if they dont have insurance.

Some states have laws saying if you can drive it, move it. Otherwise you'll get a damn ticket for that too. Can't always assume you should stay put...

nick_gz1

Reaction score
damn, sorry to hear about the bad luck hope they get whats coming for em.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
+1 on having to move the vehicles out of the way!

If nobody is injured the police what you to clear the road in most states in the US.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score

in delaware if you can drive it you have to clear the road and i was in the middle lane of a major road so either way i wasnt sitting right there and waiting a hour for the cop to show up, now if it was a major accident then i wouldnt of moved but for a little fender bender theres no need to sit there and block traffic

madtrucker

Reaction score
Delaware, that explains everything. East coast, I-95? Good luck.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
sory to hear that man! im having bad luck too, two accidents in 6 months as well, one of them was a hit n run and my insurance has just been going up n up too! i also wanna keep the XR too but at this rate idk, getting kinda expensive for my blood

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
sorry bud but i fell ya . iv had my red truck now 2 months and been hit twice in back. the SWB i had never got touched .

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
Well I have not chimed in on a post in quite a while and so this particular post felt quite appropriate. My name is Saul (Sorry About Ur Luck) and for the longest time I have also had my share of ups and downs... one thing for sure! change something up like someone posted before, grow a mustache or a beard or shave it if you have it... or grow your hair longer or shave it... rabbit's foot? I might even go as far as keeping some garlic around the tailgate area to keep them bloodsuckers away...

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
lol i may have to do something like that i have the full beard now maybe ill shave it all off and look like i belong in highschool again hahaha

JFrame

Reaction score
Have anything hanging from your rear view? I had 2 accidents with the same fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror in both cars. Didn't put the dice in the X and haven't had any issues. (knock on wood)

GR6RR

Reaction score
or... have you ever had intercourse in your vehicle. that could bring some bad karma for it.

Top Bottom