Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whidbey Island.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
go down town and see if the oak harbor tavern is still open tell em hey.:laugh:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm not sure where that's at. I'm about 45 minutes south of Seattle, Tacoma/Fort Lewis. How far are you?

Scratchy

Reaction score
I'm an hour and a half to 4 hours North of you.... depending on the line-up at the border :laugh:
You should check out the La Conner Tulip festival - just acres and acres of Tulips and Daffodils just a few mile NE of you. It would make a good backdrop for Pics of the XR.

We'll have to have a Pacific NorthWest XR weekend this summer and do a few runs at SIR.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Well damn, two hours isn't much man. We should get together a meet of some sort and see who can all show up. I've been trying for a few times, but no one ever responds. :thumpdown: Except Fate, but I think he's gone now.

Let me know.
:top:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Hell yes. Im down. Vancouver is only 1hr and half from where Im at. Im just inbetween vancouver and seattle. If you know where deception pass is, that is where I am. Anyway, we should get together and meet up.:top:
Well damn, two hours isn't much man. We should get together a meet of some sort and see who can all show up. I've been trying for a few times, but no one ever responds. :thumpdown: Except Fate, but I think he's gone now.

Let me know.
:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
hey frisco is the deception pass saloon still there? lived about a mile from there my self.:top:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Alright, well since Scratchy is an hour and a half north of you, and I'm two hours south of you, sounds like you're the middle man. :biggrin:

Anywhere around there we could meet up? I'd be more than happy to have you guys come over here for some food and drinks, but it's awfully far for Scratchy. Let us know :top:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Yup is still there. :biggrin:
hey frisco is the deception pass saloon still there? lived about a mile from there my self.:top:

What do you guys feel like eating. I know of a couple places in Burlington, thats in between you both of the I-5

jncomatrix

Reaction score
im in marysville. its just north of everett. We have been talking about a meet for awhile now. Lets get this arranged!

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Thats what I'm talking about... Lets throw some dates where we can all get together. and a place. The Cascade mall in Burlington is where I would choose, then to take it from there.

Scratchy

Reaction score
The drive is not that far, it's just the line up at the border crossing can sometimes be from one to 3 hours, depending on when you cross.
I can also see if I can round up one or two more XR owners up here to make it a small convoy down to Whidbey Island. I've been there a couple of times and it certainly is beautiful (took the ferry across to Port Townsend once).
It's still awfully cold right now, and we actually got some scattered snow flurries here today, so if you can wait a few weeks.... :top:

FuCt

Reaction score
Hey im all in for this!! Ive been not paying much attention for the last month while my truck is in the bodyshop. Smashed it up on tuesday may 13th. Tommorow is June 13th, one month without my truck! Should be getting it back early next week. I live in the same town as Scratchy. So lets get a meet planned, and im all over it. Last year i was going to go to a meet somewhere near Tacoma. It was the Puegeot Sound Toyota Owners Club meeting. Big one at a dealership. I didnt make it, but if we plan a smaller XR-meet im all in. Any weekend works for me, with a bit of notice.
PS Scratchy: We should cruise around here sometime. I dunno about you, but I drive my truck as a recreational activity, almost everyday. I see Groups of mustangs crusing all the time here, we should cruise a bit. Or at least meet up, so i can check out that s/s, ect... I'll PM you in a while if u dont see this.

For a meet in USA somewhere i would need at lease a weeks notice, or so. That way I can make sure to get time-off, and have money. Gas is about $1.48/Liter here! (Canada)

Top Bottom