Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White X-R... pic included

07SWB

Reaction score
here it is, the REAL white XR.. i looked in the rear wheel well and its got the bilstiens on it and it has an X-brace. I spoke with the guy and it used to be BSP but was repainted due to a sand storm. instead of just repainting BSP, he went with white. it costed over $11,000

0226081104.jpg

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
the guys lives in cali? i might have to take a trip to where ever you are in corona to see it. $11,000 for paint = wow

Bobby B

Reaction score
I'm suprised you are actually moving on the 91 freeway
:laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
im gonna pull him over the next time i see him and give him an XRU card. i didnt have one last time i spoke with him.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
awww man i was almost the first x like this!!! o well the truck looks good and i will still persue it!!!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
He used to live in AZ, thats where the sand storm damage came from. There was bad quality pics that surfaced a while ago.

But the white XR is like big foot, just an unsolved mystery, and here is the real proof it exists. :rock:

07SWB

Reaction score
i was going west bound coming up on the 71 at about 1pm.. i was supposed to get off the freeway but i saw it so i chased him an extra 3 miles.. my boss wasnt happy. oh well.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
i was going west bound coming up on the 71 at about 1pm.. i was supposed to get off the freeway but i saw it so i chased him an extra 3 miles.. my boss wasnt happy. oh well.

That's called dedication. :rock: well done man.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Its like seeing a unicorn or sum'n, a mythical creature.:laugh: Look great in Super White.

Are you in a Tacoma also?

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Its like seeing a unicorn or sum'n, a mythical creature.:laugh: Look great in Super White.

hell yeah it is and damn.....isnt it so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
sigh i wanted to be the first legit one lol but its not that big of a deal of you really and i mean really think about it.... lol

Bobby B

Reaction score
Its like seeing a unicorn or sum'n, a mythical creature.:laugh: Look great in Super White

He's like the white Power Ranger ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NightWing

Reaction score
I couldnt agree more... 91 freeway going east bound after 3 p.m.... might as well go camping :biggrin:

Amen brother.. everytime i have to go to the IE i wait till midnight to avoid traffic..:laugh:

Tweakbz

Reaction score
The black rubber gaskets lining the body kit looks so sick against the white. I love that X just for it's color

Top Bottom