Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White X-R... pic included

X-Runnin

Reaction score
wow, nice... I hope that 11K includes a LOT of body work too

metalheadx

Reaction score
its different but it looks like the paint job was done well but white is not my favorite

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
thats sweet ... i spot the white XR Tow truck all the time in my area ... always gives me a thumbs up lol

Rodriguez

Reaction score
it looks really nice...I wish I had $11,000 to do that to mine.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
here it is, the REAL white XR.. i looked in the rear wheel well and its got the bilstiens on it and it has an X-brace. I spoke with the guy and it used to be BSP but was repainted due to a sand storm. instead of just repainting BSP, he went with white. it costed over $11,000

0226081104.jpg

Neve thought white would look so good, i definetly need to recruit this guy, you are lucky to see that, i really dont like you right now:motz::rock: nice job

hrspwr236

Reaction score
and then this one get dragged up again
workingx.jpg

At least he drives an awesome truck for work, give a man credit where credit is due, azjimi has one of the fastest work trucks i know
Sonyw50868.jpg

TKXR

Reaction score
That white xr is sik......i was thinking about painting mine white.

07SWB

Reaction score
just so its clear to everyone, this truck wasnt just sprayed white..

it was completely stripped and then painted white, his engine bay is white, as well as the inside of his cab. It wasnt just a Macco job.

BC-Runner

Reaction score
Wow, it nice to see a paint job done right. I've always wanted my truck pearl white. Nice to see a ginea pig so i can see what it would look like.lol.

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Beautiful!... Love it! Dang.. 11k. Wonder if the Insurance payed any of it becuase of the sand storm damage...:hmmmm2:. If they did... Maybe I'll just "accidently" drive into a sand storm. Or I'll just bring my X to iraq next time. hhaaha

07XR808

Reaction score
did u snap any more pics? white looks good. i wish toyota came out with a white x-runner. but since they don't it's great to be unique & look good at it

KX7

Reaction score
here it is, the REAL white XR.. i looked in the rear wheel well and its got the bilstiens on it and it has an X-brace. I spoke with the guy and it used to be BSP but was repainted due to a sand storm. instead of just repainting BSP, he went with white. it costed over $11,000

0226081104.jpg

Looks good in White hmmmm I wonder how it would look in Silver?

Top Bottom