Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Windshield / Back Window Stickers IN STOCK

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys asked for them... and now they're in stock!

I just received the first shipment of windshield stickers this past week. I have created the graphic to fit either on the front windshield (placed vertically) or on the back glass (placed horizontally). I also created the graphic in such a way that you guys can customize it a bit if you desire. There are multiple parts that can be cutoff and used in different places - or you can cut the web site address down to just XR-U.COM if you want something shorter. There are plenty of options!

The stickers come in four colors for now (we're working on getting color matched versions done soon). Currently they are available in White, Light Silver, Dark Metallic Gray, and Black. The stickers proudly display the XR-Underground.com web address and also 05060708RRBSPSWB - all colors and years for the X-Runner model. :top:

Here are some color samples:
color_swatch.jpg

And here are some product shots (sorry it rained today, so the white one is a little wet and dirty):

Tapp's Truck Sportin' the Light Silver
windshield_sticker_01.jpg

K2's Truck Reppin' in White
windshield_sticker_02.jpg

windshield_sticker_03.jpg

Click here to order from the XRU Store.

Attachments

• news.windshield.sticker.gif
    news.windshield.sticker.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,421

Stevenredx

Reaction score
haha, as soon as i can get my truck washed i will be slapping mine on. Since my inspection sticker is on the bottom drivers side i will probably run it up the passenger side of the front windshield. I will post pics when i get it on. Klint, you did an excellent job on them as usual, keep up the good work. :top:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Those are BADASS!!! I'm getting one for sure!

Yallrun

Reaction score
Just got back from the XRU store, just ordered mine in white. Thanks Klint, these look bad a$$. Can't wait! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you guys like them as much as I do. I really think they turned out great!!!

Btw, there may be a 2-3 day delay on shipping because I had to special order tubes for the stickers to ensure they wouldn't get damaged in transmit. Being 18" long, I needed a short 3x6" tube and couldn't find any in town. They will hopefully be here before the end of the week and these will ship as soon as the tubes arrive.

Yallrun

Reaction score
Btw, there may be a 2-3 day delay on shipping because I had to special order tubes for the stickers to ensure they wouldn't get damaged in transmit. Being 18" long, I needed a short 3x6" tube and couldn't find any in town. They will hopefully be here before the end of the week and these will ship as soon as the tubes arrive.

No prob. My X isn't going anywhere. :biggrin:

Thanks, :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I ordered mine, white and a black one, going to put one on my wifes R/T! she is going to be pissed.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered mine, white and a black one, going to put one on my wifes R/T! she is going to be pissed.

:rofl: I already have plans to tag my wife's Quest as soon as it gets washed. :laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score

haha, thats great. Hey Klint, help me talk Ash in to sporting an XRU sticker on her Scion. I told her it wouldn't be stupid since she is a member here too. :biggrin:

Yallrun

Reaction score

:rofl: I got a XRU tag on my wife saturn. It's been on there for several days. She still hasn't seen it. lol

Shanes56

Reaction score
I have it all planned out, dress all in black, XRU long sleeve of course, then combat roll to the back of her car, and in and instant measure, clean, stick, and admire..... then vanish like a fart in the wind!!!

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Klint those are awesome great work!!! gonna order mine in a few min!!! :top:

Edit: Ordered white!!!

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I am work on break right now, make sure you save one for me, ill be buying that one tom morning

wshsbears

Reaction score
looks good klint! i'd want just my year and color on the bottom. i read that its semi custom-able just thought i'd bring that up.

keep it up:top:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Great job klint, I should have picked one up at the meet when I had the chance. I had planned on getting one the last day, but well, I was alittle "down in the dumps" and totally forgot you had them.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Oh man! can you get that in carbon fiber

LOL :biggrin:

Top Bottom