Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

?wing?

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
damnit, I was just gonna start a grill and shape it like that, I thought I was gonna be original.

Can you get some more pics on the truck? How did you go about shaping everything?

Oh yeah, good work!

Tapp

Reaction score
DOOOOOD!! i love the grille!!! looks wicked son!!

i love how the triangles are filled in!!

how much to send mine???:hmmmm2:

plus i already have the recessed grille!!!

-your pics crack me up

I<3JDM

Reaction score
new rice mod, also painted the grill flat black.
just trying to be different....i guess
I added a lower lip splitter. the company i bought it from said the vehicle will have better air flow under while driving..
picture.php

Last edited:

thebenmack

Reaction score
nice work... but i have a feeling that you're going to be either replacing it without the bit that "hangs" over the sides of the bed, or fixing it (depending on how often your tailgate is down).

^remove.....................................remove^

removing the overhanging portion would make this look a lot better imo...

no man keep the overhang.if it were me i would want some shark fins on the sides.nice work bro.

COWBELL

Reaction score
I like the splitter, its just how it's mounted that always bothers me, it would be better if it could be held on from underneath.

Nice to see somebody try it for real :smile:

Reaction score
Where did you get the splitter? I sent you a PM about it too...

FYI: you get better airflow from this cuz air flows under it as oppose to air bumping into a cluttered underneath of a vehicle (frame, cross-members, motor, etc...) The Lotus Elise for example has a smooth sheet metal underbelly for aerodynamics :top:

And you can get downforce from it too depending on the angle you have it and the length of it sticking out from bumper...

xrunish

Reaction score
alright where the hell did you get that splitter from?!?!?!

Murderface

Reaction score
What happened to the pics of ur wing in this thread? I was looking to check them out again but they're all gone.

Can u repost the pics or maybe send them in a text to my phone if u want? I can pm u my cell # if u wanna do it that way? Thx

xr mar

Reaction score
That looks good ware did you get the spoiler? is that carbon fiber?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, post up some more front spoiler pics. They have all been removed. Love your spoiler and splitter setups. Just wish there were pics.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Im planning to redesign the tailgate wing over the summer. I made some rough draft sketches, Ill post some pics soon

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Very clean love the work ... Love seeing peps do this around here. It is awesome when we come up with stuff that works.

Top Bottom