Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winter Storage

Tunedx

Reaction score
It's about that time again to store my truck. I really don't want to store it in my garage this year. Tired of cleaning snow off the Civic. I might have the option of storing it in a barn with either a dirt or gravel ground. Would this cause alot of condensation and is there anyway to prevent it.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
If I lived oot in Canada I would check oot those storage capsules eh. Check oot California Car Cover on the net.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
oot?

LOL.

Garage storage is a lot better, I'd be concerned with the barn .. I put mine in the garage for most of the last winter and was pleased.. :)

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
JUST DRIVE YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!! hahahahaha jk man. I dunno bout the barn. If you do be sure to plug all orfices on your truck so mice and other critters dont make it their home.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I stored the truck in the garage last winter with little issues. I just don't want to clean snow off my civic. Also don't want to pay storage fees so my dad can hook me up with barn storage for free. Maybe I will store it outside with a cover on it.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Maybe you should just extend your garage all the way to the street?? hahahahah

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
... Don't want to clean snow off your civic?

Damn, I don't think I've heard anything more lazy than that.. lol.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
buy some cheap 2'x2' cement pads at home depot..cost maybe 5bucks each and get enough to cover where the truck would sit..cant cost you more then 50bucks

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Top Bottom