Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wipe downs

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Oh Im sorry John LOL.....You dont leave too many opportunties for a joke so when they arrive you must arise to the challenge or fall and become flacid like well LOL Yardie...lately hes been foaming and I dont know whhy!

Murderface

Reaction score
Oh Im sorry John LOL.....You dont leave too many opportunties for a joke so when they arrive you must arise to the challenge or fall and become flacid like well LOL Yardie...lately hes been foaming and I dont know whhy!

I didn't leave one that's why u had to make it up. I thought it was funny so I had to feed the fire:crinklehair:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
you left it close enough that I could make it work :biggrin:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
well my truck doesnt go out in any rain or bad weather..only nice days so it doesnt get dirty to often. I use Wolfgang Fuzion wax on it. I also use a foam gun when washing it and a microfiber mit. I keep the dust off it with my california duster. I dont know why your using a wet micro cloth..Stick with a good micro and a good instant detailer to use when wiping it down. If you can visably see dirt spots that are dried up wash it..I wouldnt ever wipe it down if it was that dirty..I only use the instant detailer wipe down when its just dust..or some fingerprints on it.

ooooofa

Reaction score
how is the california duster?? was thinking of getting one. that and the nxt quick detailer. any opinions?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I already said to get a Kozak...it is FAR superior to a dam Cali car duster!!!! Dood not trying to be an arse, but really, do u think I would spend the moolah on my paint and then not know how to care for it??????? I personally guarantee this is the absolute best way to care for your paint DAILY in between washes! Sorry for the rant and thank u for your time!:crinklehair::crinklehair::crinklehair::crinklehair:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
as long as you are waxin her often and just using the wet wax and a rag you should be fine. Just make sure she is clean before you use it. I use Mother's quick detailer, but only after a wash between waxes.

Top Bottom