Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB OEM Tacoma tailgate spoiler!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Best of luck to you! Finding the needle in the hay stack may be easier even if you had to pull out one straw at a time! What happen to the tonneau?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Best of luck to you! Finding the needle in the hay stack may be easier even if you had to pull out one straw at a time! What happen to the tonneau?

Yeah I know. haha I'm going for a slightly different look. And besides, the tonneau cover doesn't let me use my truck, as a truck.

STONER-X

Reaction score
The only problem with finding a used one is I'm not giving mine up.... lol

The spoiler has two huge sections of double sided sticky tape holding it to the tailgate so I could see a big problem getting that part off... Most of them now have small cracks in the part that sits over the tailgate. ..

If you do find one it won't be in tip top shape unless it was not installed. ... you will have better luck making your own

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
After reading all this ill give up my search

drdoom

Reaction score
I have one of those spoilers. its not in great shape tho has a hole on one end. I was trying to fix it but havent had time.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Here come the vultures and the bidding war, there is one available :biggrin: :motz:I don't have any funds available :argh:

TRON

Reaction score
That paint job mixed with the spoiler came out nice!

Kyleinator

Reaction score
Looks sooo sick! Wish I could get my hands on one. It almost looks like you planned out that paint job with that spoiler in mind! Sooo jealous.

Top Bottom