Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: Sub-X

Outburst

Reaction score
Yeah I know. Fat chance. But I really want a Sub-X or a copy of one.

Tired of my components bad threshold on the low end.

Murderface

Reaction score
Man I really wish I could help u out but my daughter would be so pissed if I sold it. It's her spot to lean on and sleep while going for a drive with me. Also the way I had Justin do the fabric(gray vinyl on the sides with grau suede on top)makes it look like it came from the factory this way. Good luck on ur search, I'm sure one will pop up.
92b38822.jpg

Last edited:

Scarface

Reaction score
There's plenty of them going up for sale every now and then. Good luck with the buy.

Outburst

Reaction score
Dang... I really want one.. :< I guess I just gotta keep my eyes open.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
How much difference is there with the 05-08 rear seat setup to the 09+ setup? I dunno if mine would fit in your back seat.

Outburst

Reaction score
im not too sure to be honest. do you have some measurements? I can measure mine just as long as I have some reference points.

it might be some good info for everyone to know.

LunarX

Reaction score
hit me up, i might have some time this weekend to fab you up one...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Outburst said:
Ah. You caught me. Meant DTLTs. I saw them and heard them on the meet.

NNEED THEM. now.

But I'd much rather do a SubX instead.

I hear ya. I was selling mine a few months back but I decided to keep it...for now anyways. It's not hard to make if you've ever made any kind if box before.

Outburst

Reaction score
I hear ya. I was selling mine a few months back but I decided to keep it...for now anyways. It's not hard to make if you've ever made any kind if box before.
honestly, ive never made one before. I used to have a celica hatchback so I would literally just toss a prefab in the back and be all set.

exactly why I just want a sub-x or a copy of one.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I'll trade my box for your urd tcai lol

I think the bottom of my box wouldn't fit in yours. The 09+ has a small center console in the back that I removed and I made mine just wide enough to still have the rear seats functional and fit a jlw6v2

Top Bottom