Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wtf toyota

xrunner69

Reaction score
How terrible are these body kits????? im from georgia and nobody around here has anything to offer without charging a arm and a leg to replace!!!!!!

All i have left is the passenger side and one pice on the front WTF

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
where the hell do you drive that you are missing that much of your body kit?
if you have have the old pieces and the clips are just broken they can be reattached using like double sided tape or even mighty putty or something similar.

xrunner69

Reaction score
a semi had a blow out right in front of me and it ripped the front one and driverside....(long piece) the went to the back and took both of them off man....... i think i have terrible luck honestly!!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
a semi had a blow out right in front of me and it ripped the front one and driverside....(long piece) the went to the back and took both of them off man....... i think i have terrible luck honestly!!!!

So i am guessing they are not salvageable after that. Best bet would be to watch ebay, or every once in a while kit pieces or even complete kits will show up on the site.
Getting them from the dealer is pricey and I think they need to be painted also

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WTF...that's horrible bro...I'm sorry to hear about this...

best place to check is toyotapartscheap.com or even ebay...

any chance your insurance can cover the damages? did you at least get the info off the semi drive and his insurance...if so I would figure his companies insurance could more than cover the cost for new pieces and painting...

good luck on the repairs and keep us posted bro...

xrunner69

Reaction score
yea thats what i have been trying..... i came up with enough to get the side piece and the front ..... but damn now its even hard to get someone to paint the damn things....

hell no i was trying my best not to run off the road dodging the pieces ha ha

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I would still try and contact your insurance company, they should still cover this and you'll probably still save some money by doing so depending on your deductible amount which in most cases can't be anymore than $500 per your financing company.

xrunner69

Reaction score
yea my past driving record forced me to make my deductible 1000 or they would get rid of me:laugh:
but yeah im thinking about pulling on the side of the road and calling the police and claiming them on the insurance.... there is enough damage for them to believe me lol

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
yea my past driving record forced me to make my deductible 1000 or they would get rid of me:laugh:
but yeah im thinking about pulling on the side of the road and calling the police and claiming them on the insurance.... there is enough damage for them to believe me lol

honestly bro you should have done this at the moment the damage had happened...

I'm sure the semi driver had to pull on the side to get his tire changed either by himself or his company...

keep us posted on what your insurance and his companies insurance says...

xrunner69

Reaction score
well see what had happened was the dude ust kept driving i guess he knew what happened.....and yea i should of idk what was going through my head..... probably getting home with the girl in the passenger seat..... but anyways im ust having to suck it up and figure something new out!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
yea i should of idk what was going through my head..... probably getting home with the girl in the passenger seat...

ah distractions...:laugh: can't live with em can't live without em...:rolleyez:

good luck on the repairs bro...keep us posted as well...

X-roller

Reaction score
not to thread jack....but I hit a small chihuaha last night and it ****ed up my lip....most horrible sound I've ever heard....pretty sure the dog died...may he/she R.I.P. but I was pretty pissed when I saw my lip......but the whole lip didn't fall off so I don't know...I've never really had issues with the body kit?.....

xrunner69

Reaction score
yeah theres nothing to them and when i say that i mean it lol ....... they are cheaply made well atleast the mounts are.....

Top Bottom