Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

www.wetokole.com

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
is this website a good site to buy seats? i am looking they look pretty legit
i am wondering do they just give me the covers or i have to ship off my seats?
also what would the back seats of the x-runner be called? bench seats?
i looking to get better seats for the front and back seats

looking to see what the back seats are called and if the site is good?

thanks

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I find these guys are just ok, they are seat covers and while they are good seat covers I found them too thick...

If you want leather hit up katzkin leather...

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
http://www.wetokole.com/TOYTACF.html

They are just covers which they would ship to you and you just put them over your factory seats. as for the rear, it looks like its called jump seats.

the good thing about them is that they're waterproof.

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
i am looking to get brand new seats for the front and better seats for the rear i want comfortable seats sorta like the front if you get what i mean

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
My front seats are comfortable with having leather but the leather on the back seats doesn't make much of a difference to me...but I'm never in the back lol

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Im getting mine in about half an hour! haha! these are made with the intent for people that wanted waterproof covers! we live hawaii, okole is butt, so like surfers or watever, instead of jumping into a regular car seat where u would make it soaked n then having to take it out n dry it to prevent mold! so this is gud if u need the waterproof feature! BUT if not its still great! like i never take my XR to the beach but its still quality covers! YES its on the thicker side but i know my passengers in the back say the wet okole covers make it wayyy better n more comfortable to sit in the back

chatt x

Reaction score
are you looking to replace the seats for a racing type or just dont like the factory seats? If you have the funds, sparco makes good seats. not sure if they have them for the x though.

Top Bottom