Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest 2017 - Hershey, PA - Oct 27-29

omgwtfbbq!

Reaction score
Too late to get the group rate but put me down. I'm on the waiting list for the autocross, hopefully some people no-show.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Too late to get the group rate but put me down. I'm on the waiting list for the autocross, hopefully some people no-show.

You are not too late to get the group rate.

From the Sales Manager Nicole Miller "To make a reservation, call the hotel directly at (717) 691- 1400, press (0) to speak with a Guest Service Representative on property and then ask for Tiffany Panosetti if the Representative isn't able to help. I have directed our front desk to allow your group rate so be pushed through and so everyone should be able to help...."

omgwtfbbq!

Reaction score
You are not too late to get the group rate.

From the Sales Manager Nicole Miller "To make a reservation, call the hotel directly at (717) 691- 1400, press (0) to speak with a Guest Service Representative on property and then ask for Tiffany Panosetti if the Representative isn't able to help. I have directed our front desk to allow your group rate so be pushed through and so everyone should be able to help......."

Sweet, I'll make the reservation later today.

Limitless

Reaction score

Ill follow up on the autocross event and see if I can get people signed up some other way. I've never seen it fill up before so i didn't think that could happen. Typically it just makes the event longer if there are more people.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Greg. I don't think many have signed up. I know I haven't. If this turns into an issue we'll have to scramble to change our plans for the day.

mejbro

Reaction score
T-Minus 2 weeks bitches!!!!
Hey NHXRUNNER!
So, I travel A LOT for work and I just received an out of country assignment. I will be leaving the 23rd and returning the 27th. Only problem is I get back to Virginia at midnight on Friday. I'll be driving up post haste and I'll see y'all at breakfast!
Thanks

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey NHXRUNNER!
So, I travel A LOT for work and I just received an out of country assignment. I will be leaving the 23rd and returning the 27th. Only problem is I get back to Virginia at midnight on Friday. I'll be driving up post haste and I'll see y'all at breakfast!
Thanks
That's fine, we'll be there when you get there.

devan08

Reaction score
Dam 12hrs not including stops!!! It took me about 11hrs from VA to GA both times when I moved last year. I wish I could go it's been like 2 years.............

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Dam 12hrs not including stops!!! It took me about 11hrs from VA to GA both times when I moved last year. I wish I could go it's been like 2 years.............
Just do it....I've done 12hrs...it sucks but there's only 1 XFEST...

markgt531

Reaction score
I'll be driving up post haste and I'll see y'all at breakfast!
Thanks
hey J, same here, ima head over sat morning right after work lol ...gna need a shit load of caffiene lol

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to run the autocross you HAVE TO GET ON THE WAIT LIST NOW!! As of right now the event is full. If we can't get a majority of us in we will change plans. I have a couple backup plans to choose from. Please PM me that you plan to race, and sign up ASAP.

gearhead899

Reaction score
I was up in the air about running auto cross but with the latest situation with the clutch, i better not.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
1 WEEK UNTIL THE X-RUNNERS INVADE HERSHEY!!!

Top Bottom