Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest 2017 - Hershey, PA - Oct 27-29

TheLightBringer

Reaction score
If anyone is bringing younger kids or wants some adult coloring books let me know i work for Crayola and can bring bunch of stuff just let me know boy girl or what you want.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Serhiy has a 2yr old boy and Billy has a 9yr old boy

Meatman

Reaction score
I’ll be driving in from Pittsburgh Saturday morning and will be around for the festivities all day. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll be driving in from Pittsburgh Saturday morning and will be around for the festivities all day. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Sweet! We’re likely leaving the hotel by 8:30. Plans have changed and the autocross is unfortunately out. We’ll be going on an extended cruise.

markgt531

Reaction score
damm extended cruise niceee!!...I better stash up on caffeine then lol

Meatman

Reaction score
Sweet! We’re likely leaving the hotel by 8:30. Plans have changed and the autocross is unfortunately out. We’ll be going on an extended cruise.

Are other plans staying the same? Been to Hershey a bunch and don’t feel like going to the park on this trip.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Are other plans staying the same? Been to Hershey a bunch and don’t feel like going to the park on this trip.
I'll have an updated itinerary as soon as I can confirm the restaurants, but the afternoon activity will likely be at Roundtop.

gixxer13

Reaction score
Its been a while since i logged onto the site that i forgot my log in name and had to redo in order to comment. This sounds very tempting! 3 to 4hr drive for me but still trying to see if i can make this meet.

FooK

Reaction score
Can someone bring an extra helmet for me for autocross?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Its been a while since i logged onto the site that i forgot my log in name and had to redo in order to comment. This sounds very tempting! 3 to 4hr drive for me but still trying to see if i can make this meet.

Do it!!! A bunch of us are leaving from Fairfield, NJ at 9 on Friday

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
MAJOR EVENT UPDATE, PLEASE SEE THE FIRST POST!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are planning to arrive on Saturday morning please be at the hotel fueled up by 8:00 so we can get organized and lined up for the cruise.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
X-FEST CHECKLIST
  1. Clean X-Runner
  2. Full Fuel Tank
  3. Two-Way Radios
  4. Positive Attitude

Top Bottom