Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Hey i only took the pictures, the chris' did the actions :laugh:

Whatever... ur just as ghey as they are for having the pictures in your possession and volunteering to snap them :laugh:

Where the heck has Chris been anyway? Have you talked to him? Is he coming to XFW?... (Maybe I should get in the chatroom :stupid:, lol)

I was gonna leave Werty out of this, but he's just as suspect of a photographer as you are. Who takes a close up of another dude's @$$... (not to mention the series of crotch shots)... take a look at the theme of his latest videos

Spyder327

Reaction score
Whatever... ur just as ghey as they are for having the pictures in your possession and volunteering to snap them :laugh:

Where the heck has Chris been anyway? Have you talked to him? Is he coming to XFW?... (Maybe I should get in the chatroom :stupid:, lol)

yea chris (xxrunnaxx) plans to come to XFW, but i dont think he's voted yet. I talked to him last week, he's just been busy working and stuff.

metalheadx

Reaction score

i think he said no he is not going so its just 3 owning the highway...lol

metalheadx

Reaction score
we just went out cruising with his buddy that just got a 08 swb last night

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
You will want to call and make a reservation prior. The rooms will be released 48 hours before the event or we have to pay for all of them. :thumpdown:

If you have purchased your ticket, please PM me with your real name (and order number if you have it) and I'll send over the hotel info. :top:

May want to include this in the OP if it's not already there... took me a while to track down this post

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hey i only took the pictures, the chris' did the actions :laugh:
chris took it upon himself to do this one
April5th047.jpg

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
BTW, Jason and Bo, the other guys are not talking about this Chris (blueballs) they are talking about Chris (xxrunnaxx).

Hanjob

Reaction score
I highly highly doubt I'll still have my X in a month, but if I do... oh I'll be there!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
BTW, Jason and Bo, the other guys are not talking about this Chris (blueballs) they are talking about Chris (xxrunnaxx).

I know but any chance i can throw that one out there, i will:top:, remeber, i got one of you too, but ill be nice since your are helping me out:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I could probably get my own room, but if anyone needs a room mate for the hotel, I have no objection to cutting my cost in half :biggrin:

Just a warning... if anyone takes effs with me or takes pictures in my sleep (see Spyder's avatar), I'm pissing in your suitcase in the morning :motz:

BUMP... Today's payday :biggrin:. Reservations will likely be made this weekend.

Super Werty

Reaction score
would somebody please just make it 20:laugh::laugh::eviltongue:

BlackCat

Reaction score
If you can convince my neice's high school to delay her grad ceremony a day or two... or maybe you can just call in a bomb threat... then I can be #20... :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
WTF we had 15 trucks at the so cal mod day today.. why isnt everyone going!?!?!?

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
WTF we had 15 trucks at the so cal mod day today.. why isnt everyone going!?!?!?

Did you not talk to them about it? I looked it up and their travel time from L.A. give or take should be less than from Tucson. I understand that people have plans and not everyone has the cash to go but I would have thought at least half of them could make it. I hope the Cali Crew can make a good showing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom