Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If you can convince my neice's high school to delay her grad ceremony a day or two... or maybe you can just call in a bomb threat... then I can be #20... :top:

we may have to arrange something, like i said before, tell them you got sick:biggrin:

Hanjob

Reaction score
I'm not making this... my truck is going bye bye by next weekend.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'm not making this... my truck is going bye bye by next weekend.

:thumpdown::bawling::motz:thats not good news at all, real sorry to hear this, hope thing work out for the best o you and make sure you tell the new owner that the truck belongs to xru:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I'm tryin to buy my ticket but there's a problem in the store that I PM'd Kilnt about,, It's saying that the tickets are out of stock:rock:
That meen we bought them all??:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'm tryin to buy my ticket but there's a problem in the store that I PM'd Kilnt about,, It's saying that the tickets are out of stock:rock:

There is no way that they are sold out, probably just a minor glitch, and if so, garantee there will be more:top:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Reserved the hotel room!!! heck yeah!!! cant wait!! :rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I worked a bunch of extra hours this past week so i can buy these tickets and a room:rock:cant wait till friday

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yup - just a minor glitch that has been fixed. I added the shirt size to the order form and forgot to add the quantities for the shirts so that made it throw an error. All is fixed so rock on! :rock:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
TICKETS PURCHASED !!!:rock::rock:
Havasu here we come...:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

tigertail

Reaction score
i bought a ticket but haven't heard anything about the location, hotel, etc. Am I the only one?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
i bought a ticket but haven't heard anything about the location, hotel, etc. Am I the only one?

It's in Update 4 in the opening post of this thread. You're supposed to PM Klint as soon as you purchase your ticket and he will provide all necessary info.

EDIT: Don't forget to let him know your shirt size if you haven't already :top:

tigertail

Reaction score
i think Klint is "K2"? I already did.. and maybe he's just flooded with similar PMs..

good thing is that i already put my tshirt size in the order... just forgot to put my screenname on XRU :stupid:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i think Klint is "K2"? I already did.. and maybe he's just flooded with similar PMs..

I never received a PM from you. I have responded to all inquires for hotel information thus far. Send me a PM with you're order number and I'll get you squared away. :top:

tigertail

Reaction score
I never received a PM from you. I have responded to all inquires for hotel information thus far. Send me a PM with you're order number and I'll get you squared away. :top:

Thanks Klint! :biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Im going to post here every day until the day I leave for Havasu

I want you Cali guys to start getting ready! You're closer than most and it seems you have a big crew out there. I want to see you and the trucks

DO IT!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
At the last mod day they had 14 trucks show up. So they definitely have a decent sized crew out there.

Bobby B

Reaction score
I googled Lake Havasu and this is the first pic that came up what kind of place is this? I've only been to Parker

CIMG0267-749338.jpg

Last edited:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
hahaha i did that to sho this girl and that is the exact one that came up!!! hahahaha!!! havasu here we come!!!!! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom