Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"X-Panels" Speaker Door Panels

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
How many people would be interested in these panels if I started making them? I usually sell them for $500 plus shipping but may drop the price to $400 plus shipping if there is a lot of interest. And please don't ask for a deal or say that the price is too much. Don't take this the wrong way but if you go to a shop to get these made it could easily be $1000. There is a lot of time and work involved to make these.

BE ADVISED you have to cut into your stock door panels and trim some if the metal door to install these. But they are worth it if you want to save space and have your sound out of the way.

They fit a 10" sub (about .5cuft of air space and I believe 6.5" mounting depth) and a 6 1/2" speaker. As is they only fit 05-08 access cab rear door panels but you can do like I did and buy a set from a salvage yard to install them in your 09-11...not sure about 12+ as I haven't seen the rear door panels and mounting locations.

If there is no interest I will just retire the molds and be done with making them.

Viktor

Reaction score
babyboi, are you still making these? I'm interested. Thanks!

Top Bottom