Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner are no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wshsbears

Reaction score
Mine is already a "garage queen". I have had the truck 4 months and it has 282 miles on it.......:top: Just think, in two more months, I'll have to take her to the dealer for her 6-month oil change.... :eek: :biggrin:
so that means ur gonna break it in on ur way down to the orlando meet eh?

X-Runnin

Reaction score
so that means ur gonna break it in on ur way down to the orlando meet eh?

He better, I put 282 miles on mine within the first 5 hours of buying it :rock: why did you even buy an automobile:dontknow:

Rodriguez

Reaction score
so what...anyone know for sure if 09's are comming or not. I kinda want them to stop making these already so I can still have a nice-kinda-rare truck. I already seen a lot over here.

joman

Reaction score
so is this true or not?...

well i hope its true....cause the wifey drives a 02 celica gts and they discontinued that hope this happens with the X

BoominTaco

Reaction score
No more X's being made so sad now who's gonna give those frontiers something to play with on the road..:biggrin: Ha Ha Ha. Jus jokes, no hate nissan cuz i use to drive one...

ssxv5

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time an auto manufacturer killed a good thing early. Take the Syclone & Typhoon for instance. The Syclone was only produced from 91-92 & the Typhoon was built from 92-94. There were 3500 Syclones built & about 8700 Typhoons. GM didn't promote them as much as Toyota has with the XR but still awful lot of time, effort, and money to only run something for a year.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time an auto manufacturer killed a good thing early. Take the Syclone & Typhoon for instance. The Syclone was only produced from 91-92 & the Typhoon was built from 92-94. There were 3500 Syclones built & about 8700 Typhoons. GM didn't promote them as much as Toyota has with the XR but still awful lot of time, effort, and money to only run something for a year.
You realized you just replied to a 2 year old BS thread. the X R is still being made for 09.

ssxv5

Reaction score
yea i didn't look at the date before post I find myself doing that a lot ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom