Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x runner fixing

Oahu's Finest

Reaction score
Someone plz help me out. Where's a good. Thnk uauto I can go to for xruuners. I need to instal my clutch. Any help is good thanku

Sorry the thnk u by auto was a typo

Auto shop I can go to. Sorry another typo

Last edited:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I heard a few people do their own clutch, I am researching this because I am probably going to need one soon as well, let us know what you find out and where and for how much? It will be of good help for future work, Thanks. Oh and Sorry to hear about your Clutch.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Best bet is to do it yourself or get help from someone who knows how to do it. I wouldnt trust anyone touching the XR.

Oahu's Finest

Reaction score
ya my clutch squeeking. my fren sed cuz i was ripping it too much but ill keep u guys updated

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
ya my clutch squeeking. my fren sed cuz i was ripping it too much but ill keep u guys updated

You have a 2005. The squeaking has a TSB on it. I'm not sure if you still can, but if you just take it to Servco, they should just swap it out and the squeaking will be gone. Why pay for a new clutch?

Top Bottom