Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x-runner rims w/ tires for sale & mercedes seats included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team RuKkus

Reaction score
I've got 4 x-runner rims w/ tires for sale, only 1 year used on truck with a lot of thread on tires, and rims are all in good condition with no damage. But one tire on the rim has to be replaced because it had a nail on the sidewall, other than that everything else is all cherry. I will also include two grey leather 2005 c230 mercedes kompressor seats for free w/ the purchase of the rims, I don't got room for them at the house. Im selling it for $550 obo, let me know. I live in Kapolei.

morcheez

Reaction score
goodluck man bunch of cheapos on here :smile: i couldnt sell my stockers in the states for 500

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I know some guys were looking for a x wheels.... I'll see if he still want one....

Team RuKkus

Reaction score
lemme kno, just message me anytime. Oh yeah, I'll take $500 or best offer and the free benz seats are really in good condition, looks like it was never been used.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
good luck on the sale boolay...:top: if i was on oahu i would pick them up to help you out...:biggrin:

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
I've got 4 x-runner rims w/ tires for sale, only 1 year used on truck with a lot of thread on tires, and rims are all in good condition with no damage. But one tire on the rim has to be replaced because it had a nail on the sidewall, other than that everything else is all cherry. I will also include two grey leather 2005 c230 mercedes kompressor seats for free w/ the purchase of the rims, I don't got room for them at the house. Im selling it for $550 obo, let me know. I live in Kapolei.

I've seen your truck before but neva seen um in kapolei...where you at? I stay 'Malanai' by the golf course...

but hey, that's a good deal holmes...got mines for 800 only for the rims and tires. good luck on the sale.

Team RuKkus

Reaction score
I live in the first village that was built in kapolei, "Kumuiki", been there ever since Kapolei was born. I'm always around, I never seen your truck around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom