Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner Subwoofer Box - tacotunes.com

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
One of the main problems with the 09-up is the hole left from removing the factory sub. I think when justin made mine his original design would have only taken a little tweaking to get to work , but that was a while ago, I cant remember.

blackXtacy

Reaction score
howz this for original!

38532914038_large.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
There's 2 things that I don't understand, above^^^^^^(that's just retarded)
And why white kids dress and act black

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

Its a show truck... Built crazy and over the top so that people take notice. And from the sounds of the response he got it worked.

blackXtacy

Reaction score

Just because you don't understand does make it right or wrong. Everyone has things they like to go "over the top". Not just referring to the truck . . . . why does anyone need a supercharger? Or wheels on their truck? There are people that don't understand that?

But yes this is a show truck, we use it to get attention to our products and site(s). Plus we will be using it at Texas Longhorn Tailgate Parties. We did one in a Tundra but it was not loud enough for our big crew. This year we will be plenty loud.

FYI, all the gear in the truck was "sponsored" with the exception of the interior system. The leather and sunroof were also sponsored. . . Y? because the people that make this stuff want the traffic our site(s) generate . . . see just cuz you don't understand . . . does not make it right.

BTW, we still had to perform the install, box build, wiring etc etc etc. As you can imagine it was quite the chore to get it done.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well there u go! That's all it took was some explaining on why u had all those speakers. U can't compare someone wanting a s/c and someone wanting all those speakers as the same. Now if u had 20 Superchargers on ur truck then that would be over the top, one S/c isn't over the top. It's just "some" added power just like me adding a SubX and one amp......that's adding "some" sounds to the stereo. What u got going there is an assload of "some":laugh:

Ps I never said it was wrong, just didn't understand why people needed all those speakers(not all that have what u have use it for what u use it for......they just have it)

blackXtacy

Reaction score
Let me know....:dontknow:

Sorry man! Thought I repled to these! Yes you can still use the seatbelts and the seats still go pretty far back. I will do some vid to demo the product . ..

Are you pretty interested? So far just a few folks interested. I really need to get about 10 . . .

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry man! Thought I repled to these! Yes you can still use the seatbelts and the seats still go pretty far back. I will do some vid to demo the product . ..

Are you pretty interested? So far just a few folks interested. I really need to get about 10 . . .

Not sure, it would really depend on pricing, I have 2 12" Alpine Type R's right now. I want to take the amp rack/custom enclosure out and re-install the rear seats with a single downfiring 12. Gonna go stealth and get the use of the rear seats back as much as I can.

Scarface

Reaction score
These still up for sale? Been looking for a subx everywhere! These look to be sorta legit imo i guess...

Top Bottom