Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFE Chat Room Meet

SSSXR

Reaction score
Ok so we all know we need a definite plan for XFE. I think the easiest way would be to all join the XRU chat room at once and talk/type it out.

Lets say this Wednesday (25th) at 11:00pm we join the chat.

hopefully at least those who are for sure going can join at this time. I know hottaco works untill 10:30 pm but think 11pm will be ok for him.

heres our list:

1. Xrgilly
2. Jwall (good chance)
3. Tegoxr
4. Hottacox
5. Gators taco (hopefully can make it)
6. Canadian Girl
7. L.E.O.
8. Tunedx
9. Slywhitty (hopefully have a new motor! :D)
10. Superloki24 (hopefully not working)
11. Dext'xrs (still not sure)
12. Thunderkat1 (unknown)

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Hey, another member was asking why don't we leave Thursday night and sleep around the half way point. I have look it up and if we were to leave around 6 pm and drive 6 hrs we could sleep in New Stanton (550km) East of Pittsburg on I70 and we only have 6 hrs to drive the next day to Williamsburg. Check in and maybe go to Virginia Beach(1.5hrs) then meet up with the others that night in town. It's only 6 hrs for "Jwall" to meet us that night from Sarnia. It would save him the trip to Toronto. Look it up on the map and see what you think.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is still a go but I will be on at 11pm. Never used the chat on here so it will be an experience

Jwall

Reaction score
Sorry i was at the Disturbed, Avenged seven fold, Stoned stour concert last night. What a great show. ASF definetly put on a great show. But for XFE my plans are to head to toronto area thursday and leave early friday morning like 4 am or earlier....whats what everyone else saying

SSSXR

Reaction score
well for the most part we decided that were all going to book rooms at the comfort inn. also were shooting to leave at midnight thursday to make it down as early as possible. ill post in the other thread and see what everyone thinks of that.

Jwall

Reaction score
Sounds good to me man, i would rather leave then. I hope Gator will join us, if not oh well. I am pretty sure he is going to leave before us, thursday morning but we will see him down there i guess. he doesnt want to cuise with us...:dontknow: lol so did everyone already book the comfort inn or what. 60 is pretty cheap :D

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
It's not that I don't want to cruise with you, I'm twice the average age and I don't want to drive in the middle of the night. I had to leave my last job because of that night shift. I'm solar powered, I need daylight to run. I'll see you :canada: down in Williamsburg.

Jwall

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I hope you know I am just mess in with ya lol. sounds good buddy and i will see you before then anyway! Thanks gator

Top Bottom