Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFest 2015

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Out with the old and in with the new gadget

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Depends on the location and dates. Most likely I will go

gearhead899

Reaction score
sooooo is their going to be an Xfest east this year :dontknow: if so we really need to get the ball rolling and lock in a date and location

Gadget

Reaction score
Every chance I get I will always vote against anything in VA. I make every effort not to spend a dime in that state ever since I got a reckless driving ticket for doing 81 in a 70 with NO ONE ELSE ON THE ROAD FOR MILES.

Right here VA!!!

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
sooooo is their going to be an Xfest east this year :dontknow: if so we really need to get the ball rolling and lock in a date and location

Oh there definitely will be. As I mentioned earlier I'm targeting the weekend AFTER labor day. Weekend rates at hotels tend to drop that time of year. I do have a couple locations that I'm working with but at this time I can't confirm a location. Think back we've been to Hershey, Williamsburg, Tannersville, Deep Creek Lake. It'll be in the same general region as it has been in the past.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I think you should have it in Canada. Switch things up a bit lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Hey, he can setup a Canadian meet. I am sure it would be AWESOME!!!

G

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Jesiah is setting up a meet on July 4 and not to many have signed up yet.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Every chance I get I will always vote against anything in VA. I make every effort not to spend a dime in that state ever since I got a reckless driving ticket for doing 81 in a 70 with NO ONE ELSE ON THE ROAD FOR MILES.

Right here VA!!!

G

I got the sa,e ticket years ago in hanover county. 81 in a 70 that place is a speed trap. Went to court and know one got off. Courtroom was size of my living room

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
Xfest

I'd love to make it to an Xfest. The only problem for me is that I'm a teacher and coach tennis and my season doesn't end until the beginning of October. If you guys ever decide to have it during the summer or fall, I'll make every effort to be there. I've found pictures of some of your previous ones and they look like a lot of fun.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya, they're an absolute blast. It's a great opportunity to put faces to names and meet people with your same interests. Would be great if you could make it.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I didn't see anyone say where it's going to be this year... or did I just miss it? South or North Carolina would be nice, kinda in the middle for everyone. :wink:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be within 12hrs drive on NH.....I'm not going to plan something I can't reasonably drive to myself...lol

Top Bottom