xr spotted on hwy 281 between mineral wells and stephenville tx

Discussion in 'X-Runner Spotted' started by blu xr, Oct 3, 2015.

1. blu xr

blu xr Member

i'd seen the xr around granbury a few time over the years now. everytime i saw it, i was either in my supra, rx7 or 350z and i was going in the wrong direction or was in a hurry and had no time to chase him down.

well one night i was running down 281 heading home i see headlights behind me. i was going 75-80 and they were gaining fast. looked over and they pulled up beside me. passanger waved me down and we stopped into the next gas station and talked about our trucks for a bit.

really nice guy, i believe his name was george. of coarse i told him about xru and he said he would try to find the site and join. anyways i got pic of our trucks together...

[​IMG]

2. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Active Member

I go out to cresson occasionally and watch them race. I live in weatherford. It is possible you could have seen me a few times. I travel that road often when I'm going to my dads house.

3. blu xr

blu xr Member

ive only seen 2 other xr's, both were swb and in the arlington area. you ever out that way?

also, have you ever seen this red one?

4. SgtBadA

SgtBadA Active Member

Yea I go around Arlington sometimes. My friend has a red one but thats the only one I have seen.

5. blu xr

blu xr Member

i saw one in arlington a couple times off i-20.

saw either the same one or another swb off mayfield and legend rd at a residential area. i was in the ws6 and didnt want to creep ppl out by going up to the house lol. i have a friend that lives in the area and i always look, but i only saw it the one time there about a year or so ago.

6. blu xr

blu xr Member

i think i saw him again on the corner of hwy 4 and loop 567 between thorpe springs and granbury.

i was in my xr and he was carrying some wood. i saw him at the last second as i was turning and he saw me and we waved at each other.

7. blu xr

blu xr Member

i passed him again a while back, but i was in my wifes blue 16 taco (tx ed.)

i guess he hasnt joined here yet.