Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrollers Official Build Thread...Finally.

X-roller

Reaction score
that makes me feel a lot better about pushing 500 :)

X-roller

Reaction score
well thanks to Torspd. I ended up changing something in my build thread. Since I need as much fuel as possible and every little bit counts. I went ahead and ordered a Aeromotive Stealth 340lph fuel pump instead of the Deatschwerks 300lph one I was planning on running. :top: Thanks torspd.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! That will definitely flow plenty. Even at elevated pressures.

X-roller

Reaction score
Should arrive sometime this week. :top: It stated it's shipped so we will see how long it takes. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good deal man. I order quite a bit of stuff from there.

X-roller

Reaction score
Well met up with SDX yesterday... Everything is cherry and hopefully will have this running by the end of the month. :top: Thanks again SDX! Have fun at Texfest!

X-roller

Reaction score
297639_10150329159721417_650131416_8289110_760586673_n.jpg

Thank you Torspd!!! :biggrin: We are getting close to finished day!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
One step closer to boost domination!!!

X-roller

Reaction score
Well took sdxrunner's donation motor apart and there is nothing wrong with it. :laugh: cross hatch is still there in all the cylinders and there is no damage to any of the pistons or the heads.... so now I just await on pistons.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is great news! Already have you head studs and head gaskets?

Who is doing the bottem end by the way? A local shop, or LC Engineering?

EMS Guy

Reaction score
Damn $1900+! I don't know anything about it but it seems to be pretty popular. Can it do things the X-1 can't?
Also sorry to hear about ur spare engine problem, did Ketchup back out of the deal or does he now need it because he blew another motor up? ROFL

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Paul and I am one of the engineers here working on X-roller's AEM EMS. Let me give you guys a little bit of background then we will get into the nuts and bolts of it all.

We have been doing custom AEM EMS units since 2005 for various applications including: Lexus IS300, Lexus GS300, Scion tC, Scion xB, Scion xA and Toyota Yaris.

Our AEM EMS units have been used on 2 national championship cars backed by Toyota/Scion. The cars compete in NASA Enduro, WERC, Time Attack.

Anyway, enough Spam..LOL

Down to business!!!

2nd post coming with info right now.

The APR X1 was a great unit. For some unknown reason, inventory dried up.

The X1 was not a piggyback, nor a standalone. It was an in-line ECU. It worked in conjunction with the stock ECU to get what you needed for your app.

The X1 allowed for fuel trimming, rev limited adjustment, 2step and ignition trimming +/- what the stock ECU commanded.

Our AEM EMS will be complete 100% control of the combustion cycle. It will be 100% fuel and 100% ignition control. Your ball of wax 100%! No more fudging with emissions stuff and such like the X1 and others....This is pure control over the combustion cycle.

If you want to idle at 10:1 AFR and 30 degrees of advance, you can with our unit! The engine many not like it, but you can do it.

You also have control over plenty of others things like:
Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim.
VVT-i Control (if elected)
Anti-Lag Turbo Control (2 Styles!)
2 Step Launch Control (perfect launches everytime!)
Programmable Traction Control
Can Control Boost (with an electronic solenoid)
Definable Cut Rev Limiters
Definable Knock Control
Fuel Table Automapping
Closed Loop O2 Sensor Feedback (when used with a wideband)
Wet & Dry Nitrous Control
Individual Cylinder Fuel & Ignition Control
Can Datalog your Wideband O2 (with 5V analog input)

You can create a fully controlled machine if you set this unit up right. It will offer more than 99% of you will ever use. It will be your last EMS for sure!

If you are very hard up on tuning, you can tune EACH individual cylinder on your truck like 6 small engines. This unit can do it all. Any more Q's I will be glad to answer.

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Woohoo!! Thanks for joining the forum Paul!! I look forward to the finished product!

EMS Guy

Reaction score
Woohoo!! Thanks for joining the forum Paul!! I look forward to the finished product!

No prob. It seemed fitting considering most people are not understanding what we are offering to you in comparison to what this field has seen.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad you guys have stepped up to take on this project for the 1gr motor. Opens up a great deal for those that really want to push the envelope with their motors.

A well known company, with plenty of support. What more can someone ask for? Plus, an American company. Woot!

May the power builds continue.... I get the feeling that yours will be built and running, and mine will be sleeved and running sooner than the other build project by another guy. o_O may the race begin. ^_^

Last edited:

EMS Guy

Reaction score
I am glad you guys have stepped up to take on this project for the 1gr motor. Opens up a great deal for those that really want to push the envelope with their motors.

A well known company, with plenty of support. What more can someone ask for? Plus, an American company. Woot!

:top:

Yeah we are about as American as it comes. Located in the "All America City" Buffalo, NY. Home and originators of the chicken wings.

Top Bottom