Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrunner pacific northwest meet? Cruise?

dmbfan73

Reaction score
i'd drive up from cali, thats my old stomping grounds. lets plan one before the rain hits.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Depending on when and my schedule, I would be interested in a PNW meet, I'm aproximately 2.5 hrs (depending on I-5 traffic) away from Seattle.

Juan89

Reaction score
i live in eugene,or and i would go as far as 4 hours of drive anywhere???? and a a week or 2's notice for work?? you guys?? and theres also a couple of xrunner owners that i would ask to go iv told them about xru underground but i dont see them on here

46&2_X

Reaction score
Rofl we still can't get anything together can we?

:laugh:

jncomatrix

Reaction score
You guys can meet me at my shop. I am the store manager for 4wheelparts in lynnwood wa. I have an x too! My store caters to all kinds of vehicles not just 4x4's

CommoX

Reaction score
I've driven by quite a few more X's since I've returned from Iraq then before I had left.

I'm down for whatever.

I'm at Ft Lewis, Tacoma area.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
hey jncomatrix where is your store and do you have x parts?

i am in lynnwood. i can get most x parts. i have done alot of tacomas over the last 2 years. We do installs also if needed. Wheels, tires, performance and dressup i do carry or can get. I have 3700 sq ft of showroom .

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Holy shit I haven't been on this section of the forum in a long time.. it's always so dead. :laugh:

Completely forgot about it. So we finally got enough people to make a run of this? I'll do my damndest to organize it again, but I seem to always epicly fail. Especially when people refuse to return my calls. ::cough46&2_Xcough::

If people are actually serious about it this time start a new thread and lets see what we got. I need help installing a wideband anyway. :p

Ryan

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Im allways down just hit me up.

Im easiest to get a hold of by PM, e-mail, text, or just call

PM me if you need the info

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I'd consider drivin' down, provided weather doesn't suck balls.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
When doesn't the weather suck balls?

Let's start with the easy part, a location. The CA people gotta drive up and the Canada folks down, so WA makes the most sense to me, but Portland could work too.

What dates work for everyone?

Top Bottom