Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme Kreations Speaker Compatability

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm going to be installing the xtremem kreations door panels soon and just wondering what subs to put in them. I was wondering if anyone knows if these subs will fit. I'm going with either the JL 10W1v2 or the JL 10W3v3. I would like to go with the W3's if they fit but will settle for W1's if necessary.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
These were some of the subs suggested by My68ur8trd I thinkthese are all small enclosure subs:
JL W6
Diamond D6 ( what I built the box for originally)
Boston G3
Alpine Type R
Infinity Kappa (budget friendly)

thunderkat1

Reaction score
there is no way a W6 would fit, a W3 would have trouble. Plus you'd probably blow the enclosure apart with a W6

wshsbears

Reaction score
i have rockford fosgate HX2's in mine. they're a sub made for small enclosures and shallow mounts. great sound! esp under a heavy load! 500RMS each

sixmassive

Reaction score
the w6 is too deep. i am going with the infinity perfects. ordered the panels today

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
These were some of the subs suggested by My68ur8trd I thinkthese are all small enclosure subs:
JL W6
Boston G3
Alpine Type R

What about 8" JL W7....

I know ACEE-Runner is thinking of the subxclosure sub box :smile:. Which one are you asking about HI_ON_X?

Hitman

Reaction score
is that a serious question? the box dimensions are WAYYYYYY too small. . . unless you want to use like 75 watts

As long as the depth of the sub is 6.5" or less the sub will fit inside the compartment :top:

I have these but havent put them on yet I will be running way more than 75 watts. Im going to run 500 watts on each side and when I get my Subxclosser that will also be 500 watts I will be getting a Diamond Audio D6 10" sub :rock:

sixmassive

Reaction score
it will fit but you have to look at the enclosure volume also the sealed box specs for a 10w7 is 1.25 cu feet

the xtreme enclosure is WAYYYYY too small as i stated before

btw hitman i was talking in reference to Hi on X

sixmassive

Reaction score
I get my Subxclosser that will also be 500 watts I will be getting a Diamond Audio D6 10" sub :rock:

how do you open your back seat compartments? do you have to move the box in order to get to them?

Hitman

Reaction score
how do you open your back seat compartments? do you have to move the box in order to get to them?

By what Ive heard yea you move it to one side or the other depending on which side you want to open ive heard it only takes like 2-5 minutes.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
JL W6
Boston G3
Alpine Type R

yeah those were my suggestions for the SubX

D6s will fit in the door panels. my concern is how heavy the were.

kappas fit too.

im pretty sure a W3 will fit too

Justin

sixmassive

Reaction score
so i think w6s will fit in the Xtreme box. . . all you need is a 3/4" spacer to go between the enclosure and the speaker. ie use 3/4" MDF and cut out a spacer. should work out with 1/4 inch between the back of the box and the magnet. . . can someone check there truck and see where the sub is located in reference to the seats, if there is a big enough gap

EDIT: use this for higher frequency bass and mid bass. that is what JL reccomends

Last edited:
Top Bottom