Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme panels

lance426

Reaction score
As a few others I am looking for a set of xtreme kreation door panels. I am really wanting to do some trading for them. I have a ps3 80gb with 14 games i'd about trade even on that. I do have my stock panels but there is about a 1-1/2" tweeter hole cutout in them. Other than that they are in excellent shape. So if anyone is looking to let go of their panels just let me know.

IndyXRunner25

Reaction score
I contacted Xtreme they said they are done making the panels and he offered to sell the molds for $600. I would get them but i have no experience with fiberglass.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
^yea they been done for a while but i dunno why they wouldnt keep making em?

rich017

Reaction score
^yea they been done for a while but i dunno why they wouldnt keep making em?

Not enough people were buying them.

Even when he was making them, only a few sets a year were made.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
i hear ya but its not like he cant break out the mold and make a couple?

ntinhri

Reaction score
The guy that built them had a x runner. I think mine were like the 3rd pair made. But I've sent a crappy load of people to him. I didn't know they stopped making them.. if.someone got the mold and build a hand full of these panels I think they could earn a little bit of cash. I know I get atleast 1 pm every couple weeks on my panals from a old thread on custom tacos. Anyway, I'm not fully sure what I'm gonna do but I have a few saved pms ill let u guys know about mine.

Dirty

Reaction score
ya the guy lives way down in south jersey near tuckerton. i drove to his house to pick mine up last year but i ended up selling them. he has a really nice shop...and x runner for that matter.

im not sure what the deal is on him not making them anymore but i wouldnt doubt if enough people wanted some then he would make a couple sets.

Top Bottom