Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Foglight Ebay kit

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ive been running 3000K HIDs in my fogs for awhile now and Ive always wanted the yellow lenses to match. So I did some searching and I found this kit on ebay for around 70-80 bucks. http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOYOTA-TACOMA-YE...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b0b9f435
Ive only read shit reviews on the yellow film covers and Ive also looked into the Krylon glass stainer but I would like the option of switching back to stock when it comes time to sell the truck, might be able to sell them as well if Im lucky. So my question is has anyone tried these? or a kit just like it?

Slay0r

Reaction score
yes, many members run these. They usually end up selling the clear lenes b/c its sold as a whole kit.

its a great alternative to spraying to applying film to get the yellow color you're looking for

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Having done the film and the spray tint before I bought a similar set of these.... Id say dont waste your time on anything but these lenses if your serious about the look. Get them. :top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
I painted mine and it held great. Use the glass film from a local home depot or such. Wet sand prior and wet sand the tint. Clear and buff. Parts cost maybe 10 bucks. lenses are nost legit

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I painted mine and it held great. Use the glass film from a local home depot or such. Wet sand prior and wet sand the tint. Clear and buff. Parts cost maybe 10 bucks. lenses are nost legit

Lenses are not legit? Whys this?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I beg to differ, tint fades and shows more wear over time... The lenses are oem design and made the same. I have both and have done all of the above.... film being the crappiest, tint being next and followed by the new lenses which I found to be more durable. I drive my truck every day up to 150 miles so it stands up to my abuse I think its more legit :top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Most* overall the eBay is the best route honestly. But this is a cheaper alternate I posted.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Haha sorry about that bro, Im glad I assumed wrong through. I didnt wana hear something shit about these too. I hope I like the look for 80 bucks.

Having done the film and the spray tint before I bought a similar set of these.... Id say dont waste your time on anything but these lenses if your serious about the look. Get them. :top:
Any pics of your beaut with the yellow fogs man?

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Haha sorry about that bro, Im glad I assumed wrong through. I didnt wana hear something shit about these too. I hope I like the look for 80 bucks.

Any pics of your beaut with the yellow fogs man?

Used a large photo so you can really get a good look at them.

IMG_1739.jpg

4576751655_83a1f18af7_b.jpg

DSC_0439sig.jpg

elynor_v

Reaction score
I'm actually in the process of laying the yellow vinyl as we speak (I got 'em on ebay for under $10 and free shipping). I've got one lens covered and one original, and I really like the yellow. Having the option to switch back is a plus. I'ma run outside and snap a pic! BRB

Top Bottom