Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Foglights?!

fuseaku

Reaction score
What's the deal with the yellow foglights? I know I'm not a big fan of yellow, but I am wnodering if there is a specific reason and or benefit to swapping the stock ones for the yellow deals? I think I'd rather have some foglights that kinda match my blue tinted headlights... anyway, just curious.:dontknow:

Xample

Reaction score
the fog vision is very good. it makes the cutoff with the hids look sick!!! they grew on me and i luv them

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
yellow cuts through fog and rain better than a white bulb.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey if you get lucky and buy from Glen @ TTC, he may even come to your house, lay under your truck, install your bulbs for you, and be your beer b!tch for the night. :laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I must also say, i didn't like the yellow fogs at first. But i said what the hell and get them after spending over $100 in silverstars that kept burning out. I'm very glad i switched to them, they have a great contrast with the HID's and they look sick head on. :rock:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hmmmm, looks like something I should get then... in due time.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
not a fan of the yellow bulbs. i have the blue tented ones to match my headlights. bought them on ebay

LatinKraze

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of Nokya yellow fogs from TTC. :top:

Anyone have a pic of the yellow fogs with an HID kit, preferably on a wall and then the street for comparison? I'm itchin to see the cut off.

Deviant

Reaction score
Sorry no wall shots but this should give you a decent idea of the spread

img2082cn8.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot SD630 at 2007-04-30

Top Bottom