Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow or Clear Fog Lights

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
Even with glare the output in a stock housing is substantial to that of stock (and it looks cool) IMO. If its a block of light or a nice projected array I don't give a sh!t personally. I have run Halogen housing equipped HID systems on every quad, motorcycle, and automobile I have had for years now - I wont go back to Halogen.

Of course the light output is greater it's and HID the light output and technology is FAR more superior than a halogen, no arguements. It may very well look cool, but everyone else you're driving against is getting blinded by your cool lights. Its pointless in a car, thats my opinon.

In a bike I couldn't agree more, I have HIDS in my bike. But a bikes light output , angle of light ,reflection etc etc. Is much smaller than a cars output. Ive never had anyone complain that my CBRS HIDS are blinding to them.

And as far as everyone having bad experiances with HIDS. Dont buy cheap sh!t ? Problem solved. 90 % of the HIDS on Ebay are cheap garbage.

Just my $.02 I'll stop jacking this guys thread.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Xrunnin how long have you had the mc culloch's.i read their site on ebay and was impressed with with what they had to offer.still want to go hid.:top:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Xrunnin how long have you had the mc culloch's.i read their site on ebay and was impressed with with what they had to offer.still want to go hid.:top:

ive had em since November of 06 ... im gonna be buying new Bulbs though ... just in case one goes out ... but i love em ... best 300 i spent :rock:

HiTek21

Reaction score
I had a set of McCulloch 5300k on my Acura, great HID kit. I had them for more than 2 years without any sign of problems. Most people on HID Planet will flame you for meantioning McCulloch but I think its better than most of those ebay kits.

I saw a forum post where someone actually submerged the ballast and igniter in a bowl of water and had the bulb powered on. Good to know its completly water proof

Top Bottom