Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

you think i will need new tires?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
marks.jpg

marks1.jpg

marks2.jpg

also, gauge pod is in, need to trim the handle, and get a wideband to fill the other hole.
newdash.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
I would imagine that you will be needing some tires soon...

Come to think about it, mine are getting pretty bald. Might have to burn the rest of the rubber off a the next meet.

Gadget

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
That will be captured by video here in mexico when i do it when my new tires come it. :D

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
be on the look out for a new video, old tires will be meeting their maker after 30k miles.:driver:

inny

Reaction score
I would imagine that you will be needing some tires soon...

Come to think about it, mine are getting pretty bald. Might have to burn the rest of the rubber off a the next meet.

Gadget

lol, remember what happened when i needed to replace my tires. I ended up on the URD web sight:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Keep doing that kind stuff like that, i'd said yes you'll probably will need tires soon.....

x-rican

Reaction score
Let me know when you get ready to kill them. I'll try to make it to Jax.

x-rican

Reaction score
I'll be there. Just gimme a call. you got my number

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
hopefully it will be before you leave. not sure though. gotta get the money for the new tires and powdercoating.

troberts6

Reaction score
hopefully it will be before you leave. not sure though. gotta get the money for the new tires and powdercoating.

screw that it will be before he leaves. ill donate my spare to the cause if you need something to drive on afterwards :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i am suprised that you havent replaced them already, seems like at least once a month you are providing entertainment for the rest of us

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i am suprised that you havent replaced them already, seems like at least once a month you are providing entertainment for the rest of us

yea, this is why i dont see why others complain theirs dont last long. i just rolled 31k, and they are now needing to be replaced within the next 5k.

Rickenfan

Reaction score
Are you trying to make a commercial for the olympics or somthin? I mean the circles look like it!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I'll put down $20 towards tires if you can write your name next time.

Top Bottom