Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your comments on Diamond audio?

Hitman

Reaction score
Im going to purchase a diamond audio speaker today at ultimate electronics i got a really good deal plus install.

My question is what is everyones thoughts on these?:dontknow:

Is Diamond auido really good as far as quality? I tested them out and they sounded very very clean even without an amp

RsobarR

Reaction score
I would suggest sound deadening to anyone, especially those of us with high end audio systems. My recomendation has always been Raammat. Not that it's the abolute best on the most extreme testing, but for the price of the product and the performance that it returns. It can't be beat. It more than exceeds anything that you or I will ever put it though. Some of your deciding factors should be obvioulsy how much do you want to spend, what type of climate do you live in and a few others. Dynamat Xtreme, Damplifier or Damplifier Pro are in my opinion superior products as far as holding up in very extreme measures. http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/heat/

This may or maynot be on another thread. It's a test of different sound deadeners and thier durability and other tests. http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

This is the site for the Raammat. Check it out!!!

Tapp

Reaction score
yea diamond audio is extremely good in my opinion... in my past 2 trucks i always had kicker speakers..an after i heard Justins diamond.. i switched to give it a shot...i love it, no regrets switching from kicker to Diamond!!!:top:

Reaction score
yea i've tried all of diamond's products...I use to be avid on ca.com in my previous vehicles they were all Car audio vehicles not my X tho im going performance....but even the d3 line is great for a entry level line..I personally love the d5 and d7 lines there not around anymore but those amps are amazing..also the d9 component set is amazing.

Top Bottom