Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

your truck n' somthin cool in your city

xrtaco06

Reaction score
DSCN0796.jpg
Took this one today with a little help from a buddy. (Providence Place Mall)

wow. sic. where you moving or parked.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
that is the fremont st bridge troll. the troll has a vw bug in his grip. When you drive up the street at night toward it your headlights reflect off his eye which is a hub cap.

WHEN WE DOING A SEATTLE MEET?

1hotkadota

Reaction score
Daaang! You guys have some cool stuff in your towns.

Anybody know of anything cool in Phoenix?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
DSCN0796.jpg
Took this one today with a little help from a buddy. (Providence Place Mall)

That is an amzing pic:rock::adore::rock::adore::rock::adore: that needs to be in the next calander, sweet job, tell your friends thanks for the help

trd_sport

Reaction score
Washed and waxed the truck today and thought I'd take a few pics before it undergoes a drastic transformation:biggrin:
Here's our new 75+ million dollar highschool football stadium and sports complex.
IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

05runner

Reaction score
Washed and waxed the truck today and thought I'd take a few pics before it undergoes a drastic transformation:biggrin:
Here's our new 75+ million dollar highschool football stadium and sports complex.
IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

Damn did you say high school stadium. WOW!! my old highschool ball field is weaksauce after seeing that place.:adore: Oh sweet ride too

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

I guess they aren't ying when they say they like um BIG in texas.... haha. truck looks good man!

trd_sport

Reaction score
Damn did you say high school stadium. WOW!! my old highschool ball field is weaksauce after seeing that place.:adore: Oh sweet ride too
Yes, Highschool....the football field seats like 12,000 and there is an indoor basketball stadium of equal size.
I guess they aren't ying when they say they like um BIG in texas.... haha. truck looks good man!
The bill to power this place everynight is upwards of $8k. It's so big....the locals refer to it as the Taj Mahal. I wanted a pic closer to really show the massive size of, but they had an event going on and you have to pay for parking:thumpdown:

project-c2

Reaction score
Man, where were all these pics when the calendar was getting made. LOL Nice pics guys.:top:

eXuser01

Reaction score
Yes, Highschool....the football field seats like 12,000 and there is an indoor basketball stadium of equal size.

The bill to power this place everynight is upwards of $8k. It's so big....the locals refer to it as the Taj Mahal. I wanted a pic closer to really show the massive size of, but they had an event going on and you have to pay for parking:thumpdown:

thats crazy i thought my high school stadium was expensive 3 mil.... you have to pay for parking at a high school event :ahhhhh:i knew foot ball was big in texas but not that big lol

Matt's06

Reaction score
you win!! Did you have the truck shipped there?? What do the locals think of your X??

I bought it used from someone else in the US military here. I do get a lot of double takes from the Germans when I drive by. The only trucks they see here are basic work trucks. When I go to the dealer all the mechanics croud around it. It is pretty funny.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
This was taken in Miami Beach.
CIMG1490copy.jpg

And this one is from Doggy Beach.
cooolness.jpg

coolness.jpg

Top Bottom