Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zebra wrapped cup holder

X'ED

Reaction score
well i got board today and wrapped my cup holders.. whats kinda neat about it is its duct tape..lol saw it at walmart i didnt know thier were so many diffrent duct tape print..haha

still not sure if i like it or not..:hmmmm2: turned out good tho..

Attachments

• zebra1.jpg
    zebra1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 100

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Definitely different than the norm. I'd say if you like it and planned on doing a few other accents, you'd be fine.

X'ED

Reaction score
haha thanks, i really just wanted to see what it looked like, the reason im not too "into" it is cause it sticks out like a sore thumb..lol i dont think i will be doing anything else in it..lol

Murderface

Reaction score
I woulda used tha Camo duct tape myself but good otherwise

Ha this in tha middle
1e802852.jpg

Looks like this
28fee62f.jpg

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't get all gummy/sticky when it gets hot in there!

Mr.X

Reaction score
Not bad I have a lot of drifter friends and some have their front lips/ roll cages/ dash accents /cup holders/ whole dash/ shift boots wrapped in cheeta,zebra, ect

Some of it looks cool you are prob one of the first X with it

X'ED

Reaction score
Thanks guys, im into the "drift scene" ( i dont drift the x tho, thats a no no..lol) but thats where i kinda got the idea, with all the "sticker bombed" stuff, i when out to the FD event in atlanta back in may, and i dont feel to bad about it being duct tape from what i saw some of the teams were using on their cars..lol

it was just an experiment anyway..

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
That is def different....... Looks good thou...

We dont have patterned duct tape like that up here.... Send some of that stuff to Red Green

Top Bottom