Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 X-Runner

07SWB

Reaction score
Bad move by taking bsp away to put in regular black.. its gonna be pretty "boring" in just solid black with no pearl in it.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I agree with you there. It wouldn't take anything to use rear brake components from something else in the toyota line and making them fit on the tacomas.

If the FJ cruisers have rear discs whats to stop the 6 lug tacomas from using those components.

absolutely nothing...the FJ Cruiser uses a 6x5.5 lug pattern...even the Tundra '03-'05 used the 6x5.5 lug pattern...it would really be bolt on with the acceptance of mounting brackets for the calipers...that would need to be made/engineered...

but at the same time the FJ Cruiser and the Tacomas use the same Dana 40 rear end...at least I'm pretty confident that both the FJ and Tacoma use the same rear end...:hmmmm2:

Bad move by taking bsp away to put in regular black.. its gonna be pretty "boring" in just solid black with no pearl in it.

I completely agree with you mike...

Last edited:

Emanon

Reaction score
I will have to hunt a black one down and see what it looks like sans pearl. I have often wanted my truck to be plain black. Few colors are sexier IMO than a very clean, swirl free black. The liquid ink look of it would rock.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Got a question guys anyone have a photo of the 2011 SWB X with the new grill? I can't find any in SWB only my friends BR. Thanks!:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Got a question guys anyone have a photo of the 2011 SWB X with the new grill? I can't find any in SWB only my friends BR. Thanks!:top:
Not an XR...but this is the only good picture I could find of a 2011 SWB Tacoma, maybe someone can photoshop the surrounding chrome grille SWB to give you a better idea-->

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I get one of these grills? I want it.

2011_grill.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
And they don't make slow BSP anymore Steve. :laugh::laugh:

DOGO X

Reaction score
I was waiting for the new engine ......bummer, no X for me this year...

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
seen a 2011 BLACK xrunner today and was like wtf where is the bsp pearl then i looked at the sticker and it said 202 black.. i kinda like that better.. hmmmm

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
seen a 2011 BLACK xrunner today and was like wtf where is the bsp pearl then i looked at the sticker and it said 202 black.. i kinda like that better.. hmmmm

and you didn't take a pic???:thumpdown:

TRD-X

Reaction score

They should be faster than BSP because that's the supra's paint code!:biggrin:

808XR10

Reaction score
is it just gloss black now? its not BsP anymore? damn thats nuts

Top Bottom