Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 steering wheel wires

hypertaco

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which harness has the steering wheel controls in it. I had an aftermarket Kenwood put in three years ago and I think the harness was cut that had the steering wheel controls in it. Anyone have a pic of the harness? I already had the radio installed but apparently it was redone when I put the sub enclosure in. Thx on advance

mejbro

Reaction score
Go to crutchfield.com, click on the top left of the page, choose car audio and video, and put your truck info in. Choose "installation accessories" on the website. That will prompt you to answer which brand and model radio you'll be installing - it will then show you the specific harness with steering wheel controls. Best part is that it's free... good luck!

hypertaco

Reaction score
Go to crutchfield.com, click on the top left of the page, choose car audio and video, and put your truck info in. Choose "installation accessories" on the website. That will prompt you to answer which brand and model radio you'll be installing - it will then show you the specific harness with steering wheel controls. Best part is that it's free... good luck!

Ha, that is a great idea. Thank you!!!

hypertaco

Reaction score
I thought I would share what the issue was. The three wires for the SWC in the main harness were cut and taped, so I could not see that they were cut. I fixed it, and it's all working now.

Top Bottom