Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

anyone heard anything about these???

gpd005

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-Da...ddQQitemZ250800351709QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

I use to be into this stuff and i've been out of the loop for about 10 years now. I came across these on eBay and the price looks great but i'm just wondering about the quality of these things. I don't really need it at all, i have all stock stereo componets but have kicked around getting a single sub just for a little something extra. And I love the look of the double din so what do you guys think? Is this worth the money or should I stick with something more name brand (Pioneer, JVC, Alpine, etc....)???

Thanks for any input!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
You probably get what yo pay for.

Guarantee if it works when you get it, it wont last like a name brand would

STONER-X

Reaction score
Before I got the tablet for the truck I was looking at these..... ya.. not sure..... one loosing factor for me was look at other cheep brands. Look at how thick the face is.... really it screams junk to me. :(

Edgeman

Reaction score
That price tells me it's a cheap Chinese knock off. Wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Just for a heads up it doesn't work with ANY new Ipods. That is kind of fishy for me. It doesn't work on the new classic, nano and it doesn't even mention the touch.... I would say stick with a name brand one or scavenge for a used on on here or Tacoma World.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
i have the one on top, and it uses a windows based OS, I think it works awesome. and it shows the toyota logo when it turns on, so it looks OEM.

Top Bottom