Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone still around?

FantasticMaxx

Reaction score
I agree forums are better than FB. I may be buying my 2nd xrunner soon. Also in Tucson area.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I agree forums are better than FB. I may be buying my 2nd xrunner soon. Also in Tucson area.
That's awesome! We should do a meet up. I'm not home much but when I am I'm in the X. I raced a RR down Kolb road a few weeks ago.

madtrucker

Reaction score
You guys still here? It's quite in here. I'm out working but I can't wait to get home and drive my X around.

sonic555u

Reaction score
I am still around but I have a 2014 Blue ribbon X-runner now and I love it completely unique, I'm so glad I got it before covid everything they are coming with now in days just sucks especially the fact that they don't make manuel transmission trucks anymore.

Reactions: K2

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Still aroud. X in the garage for the winter. I ran my 07 in the winter but not my 14.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 74

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Still here.....pulled mine out of the garage to run for the first time since October about 2 weeks ago. She stays bundled up during the winter these days.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Still here. The X is still the daily driver, but I got a big Dodge Ram Cummins that will turn into my daily this summer hopefully. The X will then be put in the garage for some "updates".

gearhead899

Reaction score
Still here. Wish their was more traffic on here. Nothing new on the 2011. The 2006 got a tonneau cover a month or so ago and also a doug thorley y pipe a week or 2 ago. Probly the last catless y-pipe in existence

madtrucker

Reaction score
Good I'm glad to see there is a few of us left. I still love my truck. People offer to buy it from every now and then and I tell them no.

Click

Reaction score
I'm still lurking around. I hit a huge rock at night in the middle of the road with my 91 daily so I had to take the X off the jack stands and out of the garage to daily. It's seen more rain and road crap this past week than it ever had in the last 12 year. Plus I hit 26,000 miles this week while driving to work, not happy with that. I got a little front frame damage from the rock and thought it would be totalled. The insurance gave me a price of $801 today. I doubt it. Started looking for an S-Runner to replace it. Still want something smaller.

Top Bottom