Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

April New England Meet

dascheaten

Reaction score
My April is pretty wide open right now, anyone down for a meet up? We were so close to getting something together in March and it all feel apart at the very end. Lets make this happen this time!

EDIT: Here's the Plan

So, final plan is Mod Day at NHXRUNNER's place in Londonderry, NH (it's right off of 93), starting at 11am on April 18th.

We've got a lot of mods to get done, RAMATT, a system, a CAI, and few other things. After we get the mods done, we're going to wash and wax for a photo shoot by the lake. Then it's off for a cruise, ending up at Jillian's in Manchester, NH for food, drinks, pool, truck speak, and the UFC fight. Depending on the time and overall enthusiam, there are tons of other great bars around the area where we could migrate to.

If anyone's interested in meeting up for any point of that day let us know.

Last edited:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
i would be down but your on the otherside lol i hope this works out for some of you....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm game bud :top:....I can't do the last weekend 25/26. Stupid EIT test. :thumpdown:

dascheaten

Reaction score
i know i gotta go down to connecticut at some point, maybe i'll go that weekend. want to try for the 18th?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I supposed we should start another sign-up......as long as you're not gonna jump ship this time last minute :eviltongue:

Attending April 18-19:
1. dascheaten
2. nhxrunner

dascheaten

Reaction score
hey now, well that is true, i'm there this time. i already alerted the old lady that i'm not helping anyone move, going to visit her parents or anything else that she might plan that weekend.

you want to try for paintball again or is there something more outdoors we can do since it should be at least decent temperature wise.

also, i'm heading up to my sisters place in allenstown tonight but there's nothing going on, you want to grab a few beers while i pass through your area?

dascheaten

Reaction score
it really depends on what we do and who we get interest from. Last time we were going to go paint balling in southern new hampshire, but not sure what we'll do this time since the weather might be good enough to be outside. any ideas?

eXuser01

Reaction score
im interested guys not 100% sure but i will subscribe to this thread

dascheaten

Reaction score
im interested guys not 100% sure but i will subscribe to this thread

sounds good man, NHX and i will try and get everything figured out here pretty soon so there will be plenty of time to get things together for you guys who live a bit further away.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's get some people signed up already! Jeez

Attending April 18-19:
1. dascheaten
2. nhxrunner

Still want to paintball? Indoor Karting? If you don't sign up to come you have no say :eviltongue:

dascheaten

Reaction score
paint ball'n sounds great, lets plan to do that.

want to try that place in nashua?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Come on DS you know you want to give me a ride in that beast!

Top Bottom