Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Brake pedal feel Help!!!

Reaction score
I have just the front brakes. The drums in the back don’t do much so I don’t bother with them. Well i work for a parts company so parts are cheap for me. And yes it was worth it for the upgrade
Got it. Thats next on my list for upgrades

blackote

Reaction score
Any photos of your setup.. Just finished the install of the Tundra/ISF front brakes. I would like to finish it off with the Sequoia MC and proportioning valve.. just need to know parts and pics.. Thanks

Reaction score
Any photos of your setup.. Just finished the install of the Tundra/ISF front brakes. I would like to finish it off with the Sequoia MC and proportioning valve.. just need to know parts and pics.. Thanks
Sorry boss dont have pics
I'll take some the next time im down there. I too want to do the master cylinder upgrade.

blackote

Reaction score
Trying to get an understanding of whats is needed along with how to setup the proportioning valve. So checking the SOS performance website it says to also get a clutch reservoir.

rjbiii

Reaction score
Trying to get an understanding of whats is needed along with how to setup the proportioning valve. So checking the SOS performance website it says to also get a clutch reservoir.

I would talk with tom at SOS performance about what all is involved. He is VERY helpful, and can probably fill you in on what all is needed/what it takes to get it set up

Top Bottom